We can support you with the provision of strategic or operational consultancy services thanks to our broad knowledge of the industry, extensive hands-on experience, objective perspective and tailor-made problem solving methods.
We will provide you with clear, straightforward, pragmatic advice enabling you to achieve your projects' ultimate goal using the most efficient route.
Our services include scientific, regulatory, operational and business consulting for:
- Programme/study planning and conduct
- Process design and improvement
- Resource planning and management
- Vendor selection and management
Product Lifecycle management
- KOL identification
- KOL segmentation
- KOL profiling
- KOL follow up
- Activities alerts
- Meeting preparation
- Market specificities
- Market regulation
- Payers identification
- Privacy and compliance regulation
See the individual pages of our solutions.
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Bugando Medical Centre to Receive 13 Medics From Cuba - Ambassador
- Tanzania: Chifutuka Health Centre Due for Completion Feb
- Africa: As Europe Tightens Its Borders, Migrants' Health At Risk
- Namibia: Outlets Run Dry As Meat Ban Impacts Local Markets
- Sudan: Health Ministry Statement On Doctor Killed Outside His Home
- Africa: Youth Voices - Acting to End the Stigma of Homelessness and Menstruation in Africa
- Africa: Migrants Do Not Bring Diseases Into Europe - WHO
- South Sudan: 'The Whole Country Is Traumatised'
- Rwanda: Officials Call for Speedy RBC Reforms
- Tanzania: Let's Not Expect Hospitals to Waive Bills When a Patient Dies