We can support you with the provision of strategic or operational consultancy services thanks to our broad knowledge of the industry, extensive hands-on experience, objective perspective and tailor-made problem solving methods.
We will provide you with clear, straightforward, pragmatic advice enabling you to achieve your projects' ultimate goal using the most efficient route.
Our services include scientific, regulatory, operational and business consulting for:
- Programme/study planning and conduct
- Process design and improvement
- Resource planning and management
- Vendor selection and management
Product Lifecycle management
- KOL identification
- KOL segmentation
- KOL profiling
- KOL follow up
- Activities alerts
- Meeting preparation
- Market specificities
- Market regulation
- Payers identification
- Privacy and compliance regulation
See the individual pages of our solutions.
Health News - Africa
- Africa:Chimpanzees Eat Plants That Point to New Ways of Treating Diseases
- Nigeria:Medical Association Warns Joint Health Section Union Against Harassing Doctors
- Ethiopia:Nation Aims to Stamp Out Malaria By 2030
- Nigeria:Ebola Scare - Airports On High Alert, Screen Passengers to Prevent Spread
- Congo-Kinshasa:Health Officials Confirm Three New Cases of Ebola
- Congo-Kinshasa:High Risk of Ebola Spreading in DR Congo and Across Its Borders
- Nigeria:Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins in Yola
- East Africa:East Africa 'On High Alert' Over Ebola
- Congo-Kinshasa:WHO Raises Congo Ebola Risk to 'Very High'
- Congo-Kinshasa:Ebola Outbreak Not Yet a Global 'Health Emergency' - UN Health Experts