We can support you with the provision of strategic or operational consultancy services thanks to our broad knowledge of the industry, extensive hands-on experience, objective perspective and tailor-made problem solving methods.
We will provide you with clear, straightforward, pragmatic advice enabling you to achieve your projects' ultimate goal using the most efficient route.
Our services include scientific, regulatory, operational and business consulting for:
- Programme/study planning and conduct
- Process design and improvement
- Resource planning and management
- Vendor selection and management
Product Lifecycle management
- KOL identification
- KOL segmentation
- KOL profiling
- KOL follow up
- Activities alerts
- Meeting preparation
- Market specificities
- Market regulation
- Payers identification
- Privacy and compliance regulation
See the individual pages of our solutions.
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa