Pharmalys is a Clinical Research Organisation that provides services to the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industries to develop new treatments.
- When you visit this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact and all required information that will allow us to answer your query. Where you have consented, we may use your information to contact you about our services which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line and your name will be removed from the contact list within a maximum of 28 days.
- The information provided via this website will form part of a database which can be used to identify potential customers, investigators or applicants. Pharmalys may transfer this information to Sponsors or third parties located within or outside of the European Union as required for the conduct of clinical studies whether by electronic communication, by fax or by post.
- Your information will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- All processing of personal data is for the purpose listed above provided you give your consent. The personal data will be under the control of Pharmalys. You have the right to:
a. To access your personal date
b. To ask for correction of inaccurate information
c. Withdraw your consent at any time
- Pharmalys takes the issue of data privacy very seriously; however Pharmalys and its directors and employees shall not be liable to you for any damage in connection with you submitting your personal data.
- All communications, queries and subject access requests which are related to data protection issues should be addressed to Marieme Ba, 2 Oaks Court, Warwick House, Warwick Road, Borehamwood, WD6 1GS.
Health News - Africa
- Africa: Over 9.5 Million Covid-19 Recoveries Across Africa
- Morocco: U.S. Donating 2 Million Covid Vaccine Doses to Kenya, Morocco
- Nigeria: Nigeria Records 26 Lassa Fever Deaths, 115 Cases This Year - NCDC
- East Africa: Breast Cancer Initiative East Africa Founder Speaks Out on New Campaign
- Kenya: Treasury Says Sh9.7 Billion of Covid-19 Funds Diverted to Private Firm
- Nigeria: Senate Passes Bill On Infectious, Contagious Diseases
- Nigeria: Govt Activates 'Emergency Operations' to Curb Lassa Fever
- Africa: UNICEF Launches First U-Report Challenge to Boost Covid-19 Vaccine Uptake
- Nigeria: How e Consign Me? Obesity, a Growing Concern
- Nigeria: Covid-19 - 5.252m Nigerians Fully Vaccinated - NPHCDA