At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- South Sudan: World Health Organisation Supports South Sudan in Oral Cholera Vaccination Campaign
- Nigeria: Nigeria Launches Campaign to Protect More Than 28 Million Children Against Measles and Meningitis
- Seychelles: Hearing-Impaired Community in Seychelles Gets Its First Sign Language Dictionary
- Southern Africa: SADC Winning Battle Against Malaria
- Angola: Second Stage of Polio Vaccination Kicks Off
- Namibia: Treat Infertility With Professionalism, Empathy - First Lady Geingos
- Zimbabwe: Tariro Hostel for Cancer Patients Re-Opens
- Tanzania: Declare Shortage of Food, PM Tells Regional Authorities
- Uganda: Statement From Uganda's Minister of Health On the National Measles-Rubella and Polio Immunisation Campaign 2019
- South Africa: 'Standing Boxes' Improve Life for Children With Cerebral Palsy