At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Eight Patients Affected By Lack of Medical Supplies At Johannesburg Hospital
- Nigeria: NGO Vows to Fight Cervical Cancer
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike - Villager Recounts Horror of Watching Son's Leg Rot
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike On - Claim They Are Still Incapacitated to Report for Work
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike - No One to Certify Deaths At Parirenyatwa
- East Africa: Tanzania 'Not Sharing' Data On Suspected Ebola Cases - WHO
- Tanzania: How Rapid Test Helps Tackle Malaria
- South Africa: Health Dept Moves to Counter Antidepressant Meds Shortage
- Nigeria: 100 Women Undergo Free Surgery to Remove Uterine Fibroid
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Vow to Intensify Push for Better Salaries