At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Tmda to Investigate Company Buying Pregnant Women's Urine in Dar es Salaam
- Malawi: MP Musowa Threatens to Boycott Parliament - DPP Says 'Give Teachers Covid Risk Allowance'
- South Africa: Covid-19 - Key Questions About Country's Vaccine Rollout Plan
- Mozambique: More Disease and Death in February Than January
- Namibia: Katutura Hospital Beds Get Facelift Courtesy of Firstrand Namibia Hope Fund
- South Africa: Private Sector Steps Up to the Plate to Back the Covid Vaccine Roll-Out
- Uganda: Covid-19 Curfew - Police Impound Several Vehicles in Lugazi
- Zimbabwe: Establish Report On Covid-19 Resources Received, Govt Urged
- South Africa: Struggling Actors Feel Abandoned By Govt
- South Africa: eTthekwini Gears Up to Rebuild Tourism Industry