At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Decision to Ban Sale of Tobacco Remains Correct - Deputy Health Minister
- South Africa: Scientists Advised Cabinet to Go to Level 1, Govt Chose Middle Ground - Ramaphosa
- Africa: Coronavirus in Africa Tracker - How Many COVID-19 Cases & Where? [latest]
- Liberia: Weah Wants COVID-19 Global Funding to "Recognize Social Importance of Sports in African Economies"
- Zimbabwe: Quarantine Escapees in Foiled Bid to Go Shopping in Mozambique
- Zimbabwe: COVID-19 Forces Ban On Bulawayo Day, Festival
- Zimbabwe: Zim COVID-19 Cases Shoot to 174 Amid Local Infections By Returnees
- Nigeria: 80 Percent of Nigeria's 200 Million People Risk Contracting COVID-19 - WHO Consultant
- East Africa: EAC Charts Strategy On Tackling COVID-19
- Nigeria: INEC to Test Elections During COVID-19 in Nine States