At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Bugando Medical Centre to Receive 13 Medics From Cuba - Ambassador
- Tanzania: Chifutuka Health Centre Due for Completion Feb
- Africa: As Europe Tightens Its Borders, Migrants' Health At Risk
- Namibia: Outlets Run Dry As Meat Ban Impacts Local Markets
- Sudan: Health Ministry Statement On Doctor Killed Outside His Home
- Africa: Youth Voices - Acting to End the Stigma of Homelessness and Menstruation in Africa
- Africa: Migrants Do Not Bring Diseases Into Europe - WHO
- South Sudan: 'The Whole Country Is Traumatised'
- Rwanda: Officials Call for Speedy RBC Reforms
- Tanzania: Let's Not Expect Hospitals to Waive Bills When a Patient Dies