At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- Africa:Chimpanzees Eat Plants That Point to New Ways of Treating Diseases
- Nigeria:Medical Association Warns Joint Health Section Union Against Harassing Doctors
- Ethiopia:Nation Aims to Stamp Out Malaria By 2030
- Nigeria:Ebola Scare - Airports On High Alert, Screen Passengers to Prevent Spread
- Congo-Kinshasa:Health Officials Confirm Three New Cases of Ebola
- Congo-Kinshasa:High Risk of Ebola Spreading in DR Congo and Across Its Borders
- Nigeria:Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins in Yola
- East Africa:East Africa 'On High Alert' Over Ebola
- Congo-Kinshasa:WHO Raises Congo Ebola Risk to 'Very High'
- Congo-Kinshasa:Ebola Outbreak Not Yet a Global 'Health Emergency' - UN Health Experts