At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa