At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- Kenya: Pregnant Women Shun Hospitals Fearing Covid-19
- South Africa: Tobacco Products - Challenges and Opportunities of Risk Communication Towards the Final Consumer
- Africa: Health Workers Hit Hard By Covid-19, Hotspots Cooling Down
- Zimbabwe: Chiwenga Appointment As Health Minister Draws Mixed Reactions
- Zimbabwe: Mnangagwa Laments Disaster-Plagued Term of Office
- Zimbabwe: Mpofu Clocks 19th Day in Quarantine
- Nigeria: Govt Investigates Drug Stores Over Covid-19 Drugs Price Hike
- South Africa: World Health Organization Surge Team to Arrive
- Zimbabwe: Health Professionals Welcome Chiwenga's Appointment
- Zimbabwe: 'Chiwenga's Military Background Ideal for Health Ministry'