We are fully aware that the ultimate success of a study is linked to the selection of appropriate, qualified and productive sites, which is why we put a particular emphasis on site identification.
We can take full responsibility for the initial selection of sites or combine your own database with our lists.
Our process includes a detailed evaluation of the following aspects:
- Past history of clinical study/research involvement
- Investigator competencies and experience in clinical trials and health research studies
- Availability of co-investigators and research team
- Team workload
- Ongoing competing projects
- Training of site staff in ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and local procedures - Site facilities and equipment
- Recruitment potential
Wherever possible we also maintain a list of backup sites in an operational state on stand-by that can be quickly initiated if additional sites or site replacements are required.
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Tmda to Investigate Company Buying Pregnant Women's Urine in Dar es Salaam
- Malawi: MP Musowa Threatens to Boycott Parliament - DPP Says 'Give Teachers Covid Risk Allowance'
- South Africa: Covid-19 - Key Questions About Country's Vaccine Rollout Plan
- Mozambique: More Disease and Death in February Than January
- Namibia: Katutura Hospital Beds Get Facelift Courtesy of Firstrand Namibia Hope Fund
- South Africa: Private Sector Steps Up to the Plate to Back the Covid Vaccine Roll-Out
- Uganda: Covid-19 Curfew - Police Impound Several Vehicles in Lugazi
- Zimbabwe: Establish Report On Covid-19 Resources Received, Govt Urged
- South Africa: Struggling Actors Feel Abandoned By Govt
- South Africa: eTthekwini Gears Up to Rebuild Tourism Industry