We are fully aware that the ultimate success of a study is linked to the selection of appropriate, qualified and productive sites, which is why we put a particular emphasis on site identification.
We can take full responsibility for the initial selection of sites or combine your own database with our lists.
Our process includes a detailed evaluation of the following aspects:
- Past history of clinical study/research involvement
- Investigator competencies and experience in clinical trials and health research studies
- Availability of co-investigators and research team
- Team workload
- Ongoing competing projects
- Training of site staff in ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and local procedures - Site facilities and equipment
- Recruitment potential
Wherever possible we also maintain a list of backup sites in an operational state on stand-by that can be quickly initiated if additional sites or site replacements are required.
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Namibia:Bank Releases Report On Funding the Fight Against Malaria
- Zimbabwe:Nurses Rush to Court As Chiwenga Threatens 'War' and 'Violence'
- South Africa:Fumigation Teams Helping in the Fight Against Malaria in Limpopo
- Africa:We are Ready to Beat Malaria, Are You?
- Ethiopia:Local Pharmaceutical Industries Running Under Capacity
- Ethiopia:Ministry to Start Providing Vaccination Against Cervical Cancer in October This Year
- Nigeria:World Malaria Day - WHO Urges Nigeria, Others to Boost Investments in Malaria Control
- South Africa:North West Government On Completion of Forensic Investigations in the Department of Health
- South Sudan:For Medical Workers, Just Reaching the Sick Is a Challenge
- Malawi:Mutharika Secures Dental School Project for Malawi in Scotland