We are fully aware that the ultimate success of a study is linked to the selection of appropriate, qualified and productive sites, which is why we put a particular emphasis on site identification.
We can take full responsibility for the initial selection of sites or combine your own database with our lists.
Our process includes a detailed evaluation of the following aspects:
- Past history of clinical study/research involvement
- Investigator competencies and experience in clinical trials and health research studies
- Availability of co-investigators and research team
- Team workload
- Ongoing competing projects
- Training of site staff in ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and local procedures - Site facilities and equipment
- Recruitment potential
Wherever possible we also maintain a list of backup sites in an operational state on stand-by that can be quickly initiated if additional sites or site replacements are required.
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Bugando Medical Centre to Receive 13 Medics From Cuba - Ambassador
- Tanzania: Chifutuka Health Centre Due for Completion Feb
- Africa: As Europe Tightens Its Borders, Migrants' Health At Risk
- Namibia: Outlets Run Dry As Meat Ban Impacts Local Markets
- Sudan: Health Ministry Statement On Doctor Killed Outside His Home
- Africa: Youth Voices - Acting to End the Stigma of Homelessness and Menstruation in Africa
- Africa: Migrants Do Not Bring Diseases Into Europe - WHO
- South Sudan: 'The Whole Country Is Traumatised'
- Rwanda: Officials Call for Speedy RBC Reforms
- Tanzania: Let's Not Expect Hospitals to Waive Bills When a Patient Dies