We are fully aware that the ultimate success of a study is linked to the selection of appropriate, qualified and productive sites, which is why we put a particular emphasis on site identification.
We can take full responsibility for the initial selection of sites or combine your own database with our lists.
Our process includes a detailed evaluation of the following aspects:
- Past history of clinical study/research involvement
- Investigator competencies and experience in clinical trials and health research studies
- Availability of co-investigators and research team
- Team workload
- Ongoing competing projects
- Training of site staff in ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and local procedures - Site facilities and equipment
- Recruitment potential
Wherever possible we also maintain a list of backup sites in an operational state on stand-by that can be quickly initiated if additional sites or site replacements are required.
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Uganda to Export Medical Doctors
- Kenya: No Avian and Swine Flu in Kenya, Ministry Says After Outbreak Fears
- Africa: Planning a BBQ? Not If You Want to Save the Planet
- Ghana: MOE Urged to Consider Free Sanitary Pads for School Girls
- Cameroon: Free Health Campaign in Buea - Military Consult, Treats Patients
- Africa: Prominent South African Aids Scientist Inducted Into Royal Society
- Ghana: Wa Regional Hosp Medical Director Axed for Alleged Malfeasance
- Malawi: Animal Rights Body Creates Action Group to Ease Rabies Cases
- Liberia: Pres. Weah Dedicates New Health Facilities at JFKMC
- Liberia: Zika Virus Identified in Liberia?