We are fully aware that the ultimate success of a study is linked to the selection of appropriate, qualified and productive sites, which is why we put a particular emphasis on site identification.
We can take full responsibility for the initial selection of sites or combine your own database with our lists.
Our process includes a detailed evaluation of the following aspects:
- Past history of clinical study/research involvement
- Investigator competencies and experience in clinical trials and health research studies
- Availability of co-investigators and research team
- Team workload
- Ongoing competing projects
- Training of site staff in ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and local procedures - Site facilities and equipment
- Recruitment potential
Wherever possible we also maintain a list of backup sites in an operational state on stand-by that can be quickly initiated if additional sites or site replacements are required.
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa