We are fully aware that the ultimate success of a study is linked to the selection of appropriate, qualified and productive sites, which is why we put a particular emphasis on site identification.
We can take full responsibility for the initial selection of sites or combine your own database with our lists.
Our process includes a detailed evaluation of the following aspects:
- Past history of clinical study/research involvement
- Investigator competencies and experience in clinical trials and health research studies
- Availability of co-investigators and research team
- Team workload
- Ongoing competing projects
- Training of site staff in ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and local procedures - Site facilities and equipment
- Recruitment potential
Wherever possible we also maintain a list of backup sites in an operational state on stand-by that can be quickly initiated if additional sites or site replacements are required.
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Liberia:France Pledges €10 Million to Liberia Immediate Road Maintenance
- Angola:Number of Children's Death Increase in Luena General Hospital
- Cameroon:"Many Cancers Are Linked to What We Eat"
- Gambia:Medical Students Raise Concerns
- Sudan:Steady Rise in Central Darfur 'Watery Diarrhoea' Outbreak
- Sudan:Medical Strike Deepens in El Gezira
- South Africa:Minister Motsoaledi Has No Answers or Update On World's Largest Listeriosis Outbreak
- Sudan:Hassabo Informed On Sudanese Pharmacists Union Plans and Programs
- Cameroon:New Drug Factory in Douala
- Kenya:Medics in Siaya Down Tools Over Delayed Salaries