We are fully aware that the ultimate success of a study is linked to the selection of appropriate, qualified and productive sites, which is why we put a particular emphasis on site identification.
We can take full responsibility for the initial selection of sites or combine your own database with our lists.
Our process includes a detailed evaluation of the following aspects:
- Past history of clinical study/research involvement
- Investigator competencies and experience in clinical trials and health research studies
- Availability of co-investigators and research team
- Team workload
- Ongoing competing projects
- Training of site staff in ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and local procedures - Site facilities and equipment
- Recruitment potential
Wherever possible we also maintain a list of backup sites in an operational state on stand-by that can be quickly initiated if additional sites or site replacements are required.
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Zimbabwe: Mai Titi Breaks Down After Facebook User Taunts Boyfriend Over Her HIV Status
- Africa: U.S. Stops Issuance of Visa for Childbirth
- Nigeria: Medical Trips - Reps Seek Court Approval for President, Govs, Other Public Office Holders
- Nigeria: EU Constructs 170 Latrines for Schools in Borno
- Nigeria: Investigative Journalist Exposes State Country's Oldest Psychiatric Hospital
- Nigeria: NCDC Raises the Alarm Over Rising Cases of Lassa Fever
- Africa: No Scientific Evidence That Wearing a Bra Causes Breast Cancer
- Nigeria: WHO Committee Says Coronavirus, Not a Global Emergency
- Nigeria: Campaigner in Hit and Miss With Facts About Nigeria's Stroke Burden
- Nigeria: U.S. Moves to Stop 'Birth Tourism'