Pharmalys has the necessary experience and knowledge to provide a scientific translation service that covers the main languages needed in life sciences.
Our translators are native speakers but they don’t only speak the language, they do have a scientific or medical background which enables them to deliver high quality and accurate document translation that prevents the compromising of your original message. We cover English, French, Russian, Spanish.
Our services include translation of:
- Medical / Scientific documents
- Clinical Protocols, CRFs, Patient information sheets, patient diaries, study questionnaires and reports
- Contracts and agreements
For any ad’hoc request, please contact us.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Brakpan Police Station Temporarily Closed for Decontamination Due to COVID-19 Related Incident
- Congo-Kinshasa: 'Mafia Network' At Centre of COVID Fund Fraud in DR Congo, Says Junior Minister
- Malawi: Providing Care for Cervical Cancer in Malawi
- Africa: Refugees in Africa 'Even More Vulnerable Than Ever' Amid COVID Crisis
- Rwanda: Twenty-two New COVID-19 Cases Identified Out of 2,644 Samples
- Rwanda: New Cases, Recoveries as Rwanda Sees COVID-19 Rates Rise
- Africa: WHO Announces Independent Evaluation of Global COVID-19 Response
- Africa: WHO Calls for Equitable Access to Future COVID-19 Vaccines in Africa
- South Africa: Gauteng Health On Six Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in the War Room
- Nigeria: With 460 New Cases, Nigeria's COVID-19 Burden Crosses 30,000 Mark