Pharmalys has the necessary experience and knowledge to provide a scientific translation service that covers the main languages needed in life sciences.
Our translators are native speakers but they don’t only speak the language, they do have a scientific or medical background which enables them to deliver high quality and accurate document translation that prevents the compromising of your original message. We cover English, French, Russian, Spanish.
Our services include translation of:
- Medical / Scientific documents
- Clinical Protocols, CRFs, Patient information sheets, patient diaries, study questionnaires and reports
- Contracts and agreements
For any ad’hoc request, please contact us.
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Tmda to Investigate Company Buying Pregnant Women's Urine in Dar es Salaam
- Malawi: MP Musowa Threatens to Boycott Parliament - DPP Says 'Give Teachers Covid Risk Allowance'
- South Africa: Covid-19 - Key Questions About Country's Vaccine Rollout Plan
- Mozambique: More Disease and Death in February Than January
- Namibia: Katutura Hospital Beds Get Facelift Courtesy of Firstrand Namibia Hope Fund
- South Africa: Private Sector Steps Up to the Plate to Back the Covid Vaccine Roll-Out
- Uganda: Covid-19 Curfew - Police Impound Several Vehicles in Lugazi
- Zimbabwe: Establish Report On Covid-19 Resources Received, Govt Urged
- South Africa: Struggling Actors Feel Abandoned By Govt
- South Africa: eTthekwini Gears Up to Rebuild Tourism Industry