Pharmalys has the necessary experience and knowledge to provide a scientific translation service that covers the main languages needed in life sciences.
Our translators are native speakers but they don’t only speak the language, they do have a scientific or medical background which enables them to deliver high quality and accurate document translation that prevents the compromising of your original message. We cover English, French, Russian, Spanish.
Our services include translation of:
- Medical / Scientific documents
- Clinical Protocols, CRFs, Patient information sheets, patient diaries, study questionnaires and reports
- Contracts and agreements
For any ad’hoc request, please contact us.
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Experts Warn On Gagging Dissenting Voices in Fight Against Covid
- Nigeria: Jonathan, Experts Seek Community Approach to Cancer Fight
- South Africa: President Cyril Ramaphosa Commends Class of 2021 for Persevering Through a Challenging Year
- Africa: Close to 114,000,000 Vaccinations Administered Across the Continent
- Malawi: UNAIDS Rates Malawi Highly On HIV and Aids Prevention and Management
- Tanzania: Mobile Labs Fare Well in Testing for Covid-19
- Tanzania: How Mantra Supported Namtumbo District Hospital to Become Fully Operational Facility
- South Africa: President Commends Class of 2021 for Persevering Through a Challenging Year
- Zimbabwe: Mnangagwa Gathers Tens of Thousands in Violation of Own Covid-19 Rules
- Zimbabwe: Covid-19 Infections Among Learners Decrease