Pharmalys has the necessary experience and knowledge to provide a scientific translation service that covers the main languages needed in life sciences.
Our translators are native speakers but they don’t only speak the language, they do have a scientific or medical background which enables them to deliver high quality and accurate document translation that prevents the compromising of your original message. We cover English, French, Russian, Spanish.
Our services include translation of:
- Medical / Scientific documents
- Clinical Protocols, CRFs, Patient information sheets, patient diaries, study questionnaires and reports
- Contracts and agreements
For any ad’hoc request, please contact us.
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Sickle Cell Disease Patients to Be Registered
- Uganda: Sports Return Drama
- Kenya: Queries As Teachers Return to Dirty Schools
- Africa: The Continent Must Address Its Debt Burden Once the Pandemic Is Under Control
- Africa: Why Covid Makes Internet Access More Urgent Than Ever
- Africa: Intercontinental Energy Forum to Discuss Post-Covid Challenges
- Somalia: Somalia Observes Maritime Sector Role in Post-Covid-19 Economic Recovery
- Nigeria: 9 Test Positive for Covid-19 in Kwara Utd
- Africa: Social, Environmental Factors Seen Behind Africa's Low Covid-19 Cases
- South Africa: We Looked At the Link Between Sexual Violence and Unintended Pregnancy