Pharmalys has the necessary experience and knowledge to provide a scientific translation service that covers the main languages needed in life sciences.
Our translators are native speakers but they don’t only speak the language, they do have a scientific or medical background which enables them to deliver high quality and accurate document translation that prevents the compromising of your original message. We cover English, French, Russian, Spanish.
Our services include translation of:
- Medical / Scientific documents
- Clinical Protocols, CRFs, Patient information sheets, patient diaries, study questionnaires and reports
- Contracts and agreements
For any ad’hoc request, please contact us.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: The Global Community Must Unite Against Vaccine Racism and Nationalism and Defeat Covid-19 in Honour of Madiba
- South Africa: Private School Group Curro Warns 2021 Profits May Fall Sharply After Covid-19 Storm
- Eritrea: Summer Work - A Healthy Morning Habit for the Youth
- Zambia: Amid Economic Collapse, Zambians Head to the Polls
- Uganda: Wave of Police Attacks On Reporters During Night-Time Covid Curfew
- Africa: Continent Nears 6.9 Million Confirmed Cases of Covid-19
- Liberia: Religious Leaders Take Covid-19 Awareness to Churches
- South Africa: Western Cape Government Update On Coronavirus and Vaccines As At 03 Aug 2021
- South Africa: SA Vaccinates Over 190 000 People On Tuesday
- Kenya: Hotel Industry Hit Hard By New Covid-19 Rules