Our highly-skilled Project Managers are driven by the passion, dedication and expertise required for this fundamental aspect of your projects.
Your dedicated Project Manager is your primary point of contact throughout the entire project. He/she works hand in hand with your project team and listens closely to you to develop an individualised approach to your specific project.
With the support of a Director of Operations and Line Manager, your Project Manager is accountable for:
- Upfront planning, preparation of a road map
- Project team set up
- Global coordination of teams
- Ongoing anticipation of risks
- Proactive preparation of back-up scenarios and implementation of corrective actions as and when necessary
- Ongoing tracking of key milestones and budgets
- Early Stage Clinical Trials
- Phase II and III Clinical Trials
- Late Phase Clinical Trials
- Post Marketing Safety Studies
- Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
- Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Namibia:Bank Releases Report On Funding the Fight Against Malaria
- Zimbabwe:Nurses Rush to Court As Chiwenga Threatens 'War' and 'Violence'
- South Africa:Fumigation Teams Helping in the Fight Against Malaria in Limpopo
- Africa:We are Ready to Beat Malaria, Are You?
- Ethiopia:Local Pharmaceutical Industries Running Under Capacity
- Ethiopia:Ministry to Start Providing Vaccination Against Cervical Cancer in October This Year
- Nigeria:World Malaria Day - WHO Urges Nigeria, Others to Boost Investments in Malaria Control
- South Africa:North West Government On Completion of Forensic Investigations in the Department of Health
- South Sudan:For Medical Workers, Just Reaching the Sick Is a Challenge
- Malawi:Mutharika Secures Dental School Project for Malawi in Scotland