Our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) are one of the strongest links in the chain of a clinical study and act as the main line of communication between investigators and our clients. While always ensuring subjects' wellbeing and rights and data reliability, they promote and uphold the image and values of our clients’ company at all times. Their professionalism and enthusiasm is second to none in the market.
We offer our CRAs a comprehensive internal and external training program featuring Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and regulatory requirements. In addition, they receive project specific training before the start of any projects.
All monitoring activities are conducted according to the international standards of ICH/GCP.
With the support of their Project Manager and Line Manager, our CRAs are accountable for:
- Investigational site identification and qualification
- Collection, review and tracking of essential documents
- Site initiation, ongoing monitoring and closure of investigational sites
- Reporting and tracking of monitoring activities
- In-house site management
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria:Experts Call for Collaboration Against Autism in Nigeria
- Nigeria:Foundation Moves to Save 2,000 Men From Prostate Cancer
- Sudan:Sudan Launches Anti-Polio Campaign to Vaccinate 3 Million Children
- Nigeria:Benue - Concerns As Measles, Malnutrition Take Toll On IDPs
- Nigeria:Presidency Urges Women With Disabilities to Improve Themselves
- Nigeria:Tackling Type 2 Diabetes in Nigeria
- Tanzania:How Tobacco Smoking Stalls Economic Development
- Kenya:Kenya's High Court to Decide On Safe Abortion As Teenager Dies
- Zimbabwe:'Govt Ready to Appoint Medical Board for Kadoma Hospital'
- Zimbabwe:Understanding the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder