Our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) are one of the strongest links in the chain of a clinical study and act as the main line of communication between investigators and our clients. While always ensuring subjects' wellbeing and rights and data reliability, they promote and uphold the image and values of our clients’ company at all times. Their professionalism and enthusiasm is second to none in the market.
We offer our CRAs a comprehensive internal and external training program featuring Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and regulatory requirements. In addition, they receive project specific training before the start of any projects.
All monitoring activities are conducted according to the international standards of ICH/GCP.
With the support of their Project Manager and Line Manager, our CRAs are accountable for:
- Investigational site identification and qualification
- Collection, review and tracking of essential documents
- Site initiation, ongoing monitoring and closure of investigational sites
- Reporting and tracking of monitoring activities
- In-house site management
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Sickle Cell Disease Patients to Be Registered
- Uganda: Sports Return Drama
- Kenya: Queries As Teachers Return to Dirty Schools
- Africa: The Continent Must Address Its Debt Burden Once the Pandemic Is Under Control
- Africa: Why Covid Makes Internet Access More Urgent Than Ever
- Africa: Intercontinental Energy Forum to Discuss Post-Covid Challenges
- Somalia: Somalia Observes Maritime Sector Role in Post-Covid-19 Economic Recovery
- Nigeria: 9 Test Positive for Covid-19 in Kwara Utd
- Africa: Social, Environmental Factors Seen Behind Africa's Low Covid-19 Cases
- South Africa: We Looked At the Link Between Sexual Violence and Unintended Pregnancy