Our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) are one of the strongest links in the chain of a clinical study and act as the main line of communication between investigators and our clients. While always ensuring subjects' wellbeing and rights and data reliability, they promote and uphold the image and values of our clients’ company at all times. Their professionalism and enthusiasm is second to none in the market.
We offer our CRAs a comprehensive internal and external training program featuring Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and regulatory requirements. In addition, they receive project specific training before the start of any projects.
All monitoring activities are conducted according to the international standards of ICH/GCP.
With the support of their Project Manager and Line Manager, our CRAs are accountable for:
- Investigational site identification and qualification
- Collection, review and tracking of essential documents
- Site initiation, ongoing monitoring and closure of investigational sites
- Reporting and tracking of monitoring activities
- In-house site management
Early Stage Clinical Trials / Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials / Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- South Sudan: World Health Organisation Supports South Sudan in Oral Cholera Vaccination Campaign
- Nigeria: Nigeria Launches Campaign to Protect More Than 28 Million Children Against Measles and Meningitis
- Seychelles: Hearing-Impaired Community in Seychelles Gets Its First Sign Language Dictionary
- Southern Africa: SADC Winning Battle Against Malaria
- Angola: Second Stage of Polio Vaccination Kicks Off
- Namibia: Treat Infertility With Professionalism, Empathy - First Lady Geingos
- Zimbabwe: Tariro Hostel for Cancer Patients Re-Opens
- Tanzania: Declare Shortage of Food, PM Tells Regional Authorities
- Uganda: Statement From Uganda's Minister of Health On the National Measles-Rubella and Polio Immunisation Campaign 2019
- South Africa: 'Standing Boxes' Improve Life for Children With Cerebral Palsy