The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: What's Happening In South African News - May 19, 2022
- Africa: WHO Concerned Over Polio Outbreak in Southeastern Africa
- Eritrea: Announcement From the Ministry of Health
- Mozambique: Covid-19 and Terrorism Put EU Electoral Recommendations At Risk
- Mozambique: Covid-19 - 16 New Cases and Eight Recoveries
- Mozambique: First Polio Outbreak in 30 Years Declared in Mozambique
- Nigeria: Days After UK's Case in Traveller From Nigeria, Monkeypox Spreads to Portugal, Spain
- Nigeria: One in Seven Children Born With HIV Globally Is a Nigerian - UNAIDS
- Nigeria: Keeping Hope Alive - Waiting for an HIV Vaccine
- Gambia: Gambia Needs a Stronger Focus On Nutrition to Improve Food Security