Terms of Access
- Welcome to Pharmlys Ltd website. Access to and use of this site are governed by these terms of access. By using this web site you agree to accept these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this web site.
- This web site was created to provide information on services provided by Pharmalys Ltd. to its customers. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on the part of Pharmalys Ltd. Therefore, neither Pharmalys nor any of its directors or employees will be liable for damagese arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyright of Pharmalys Ltd. You may print or copy materials on this site for non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from Pharmalys Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: What's Happening In South African News - May 19, 2022
- Africa: WHO Concerned Over Polio Outbreak in Southeastern Africa
- Eritrea: Announcement From the Ministry of Health
- Mozambique: Covid-19 and Terrorism Put EU Electoral Recommendations At Risk
- Mozambique: Covid-19 - 16 New Cases and Eight Recoveries
- Mozambique: First Polio Outbreak in 30 Years Declared in Mozambique
- Nigeria: Days After UK's Case in Traveller From Nigeria, Monkeypox Spreads to Portugal, Spain
- Nigeria: One in Seven Children Born With HIV Globally Is a Nigerian - UNAIDS
- Nigeria: Keeping Hope Alive - Waiting for an HIV Vaccine
- Gambia: Gambia Needs a Stronger Focus On Nutrition to Improve Food Security