Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: What's Happening In South African News - May 19, 2022
- Africa: WHO Concerned Over Polio Outbreak in Southeastern Africa
- Eritrea: Announcement From the Ministry of Health
- Mozambique: Covid-19 and Terrorism Put EU Electoral Recommendations At Risk
- Mozambique: Covid-19 - 16 New Cases and Eight Recoveries
- Mozambique: First Polio Outbreak in 30 Years Declared in Mozambique
- Nigeria: Days After UK's Case in Traveller From Nigeria, Monkeypox Spreads to Portugal, Spain
- Nigeria: One in Seven Children Born With HIV Globally Is a Nigerian - UNAIDS
- Nigeria: Keeping Hope Alive - Waiting for an HIV Vaccine
- Gambia: Gambia Needs a Stronger Focus On Nutrition to Improve Food Security