At Pharmalys, we never lose sight of the fact that our people are the greatest asset of our company.We are committed to their professional and personal development and we create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Our people come from very diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds but are all bound by a shared passion for delivering excellence.
Our staff have previously worked in small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies, in full service CROs, in academic institutions and at investigational sites. This gives us a very good understanding of the industry and allows us to listen closely to our clients in order to develop a unique approach, tailored to their specific needs.
Above all, we value each contribution our staff make towards our customers, be it large or small.
So if you speak, Akan, Arabic, French, English, Kikuyu, Lingala, Russian, Spanish, Swahili or Wolof, just give us a call to talk about your requirements.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: What's Happening In South African News - May 19, 2022
- Africa: WHO Concerned Over Polio Outbreak in Southeastern Africa
- Eritrea: Announcement From the Ministry of Health
- Mozambique: Covid-19 and Terrorism Put EU Electoral Recommendations At Risk
- Mozambique: Covid-19 - 16 New Cases and Eight Recoveries
- Mozambique: First Polio Outbreak in 30 Years Declared in Mozambique
- Nigeria: Days After UK's Case in Traveller From Nigeria, Monkeypox Spreads to Portugal, Spain
- Nigeria: One in Seven Children Born With HIV Globally Is a Nigerian - UNAIDS
- Nigeria: Keeping Hope Alive - Waiting for an HIV Vaccine
- Gambia: Gambia Needs a Stronger Focus On Nutrition to Improve Food Security