Early Stage Clinical Trials
Getting the right support at a very early stage in the development of your compounds is essential and avoids delays in your clinical development programs. In some cases, funding is closely dependent on the strength of early phase study data to secure funding to move your products forward. Therefore, planning and execution of your early stage trials is paramount.
Pharmalys can support your early phase clinical trials by identifying accredited Phase I units and providing experienced and dedicated staff. We make sure all stakeholders for your Phase I study understand their responsibilities in running early stage human studies and that they are well trained and prepared to deliver what is expected from them.
To ensure rapid recruitment of healthy volunteers or specific patient populations, we set up project specific partnerships with locally identified call centres that can quickly implement a recruitment campaign and with local hospitals that have access to extensive patient databases.
Call us to find out how our Early Stage Clinical Trials solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: What's Happening In South African News - May 19, 2022
- Africa: WHO Concerned Over Polio Outbreak in Southeastern Africa
- Eritrea: Announcement From the Ministry of Health
- Mozambique: Covid-19 and Terrorism Put EU Electoral Recommendations At Risk
- Mozambique: Covid-19 - 16 New Cases and Eight Recoveries
- Mozambique: First Polio Outbreak in 30 Years Declared in Mozambique
- Nigeria: Days After UK's Case in Traveller From Nigeria, Monkeypox Spreads to Portugal, Spain
- Nigeria: One in Seven Children Born With HIV Globally Is a Nigerian - UNAIDS
- Nigeria: Keeping Hope Alive - Waiting for an HIV Vaccine
- Gambia: Gambia Needs a Stronger Focus On Nutrition to Improve Food Security