The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Specialists Sent to School Where 190 Pupils Fell Ill
- Tanzania: Germany Injects $8.69 Million to Boost Tanzania's ICT in Health
- South Sudan: Saving Children From Severe Acute Malnutrition in South Sudan's Greater Lakes Region
- Kenya: Kenya Takes Vital Step Against Cervical Cancer and Introduces Hpv Vaccine Into Routine Immunization
- Zimbabwe: Striking Doctors Snub Wage Talks As Govt Offers 100% Allowance Increase
- Zimbabwe: Mnangagwa Veiled Threat Against 'Stubborn' Striking Doctors
- Angola: Health Ministry and BFA Sign Partnership Agreement
- Nigeria: National Health Dialogue - How States Implement Health Insurance Programmes
- Zimbabwe: Doctors' Ongoing Strike - Situation in Hospitals Worsens
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Hand Over Petition to Parliament