The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Nigeria Moves to End Communicable Diseases Among People Who Use Drugs
- Namibia: Tsumeb District Hospital Falling Apart
- Malawi: Beautify Malawi Trust Tackling Infertility Problems
- Namibia: No Official Proposal to Legalise Cannabis Yet
- Angola: Polio Vaccination Reaches Over 500,000 Children - Official
- Namibia: New-Born Baby Found At Walvis Dumpsite
- South Africa: Remember the Suzy Collection Doll? She Bids Farewell After 66 Years Outside Supermarkets
- South Africa: Free State Health MEC Condemns Violent Attacks On EMS
- Nigeria: Customs Uncovers N5 Billion Tramadol, Codeine in Lagos Warehouse
- Malawi: Beam Trust Takes Infertility Messages to Communities