The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Experts Warn On Gagging Dissenting Voices in Fight Against Covid
- Nigeria: Jonathan, Experts Seek Community Approach to Cancer Fight
- South Africa: President Cyril Ramaphosa Commends Class of 2021 for Persevering Through a Challenging Year
- Africa: Close to 114,000,000 Vaccinations Administered Across the Continent
- Malawi: UNAIDS Rates Malawi Highly On HIV and Aids Prevention and Management
- Tanzania: Mobile Labs Fare Well in Testing for Covid-19
- Tanzania: How Mantra Supported Namtumbo District Hospital to Become Fully Operational Facility
- South Africa: President Commends Class of 2021 for Persevering Through a Challenging Year
- Zimbabwe: Mnangagwa Gathers Tens of Thousands in Violation of Own Covid-19 Rules
- Zimbabwe: Covid-19 Infections Among Learners Decrease