The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Govt Declines Calls to Relax Curfew Hours
- Kenya: Curfew Hours in 5 Counties to Run Until End of May, Matiang'i Says
- Nigeria: How One Indigenous Nigerian Foundation Is Funding Diabetes Care in Southeast Nigeria
- Kenya: Waste Pickers Deserve Recognition, Acceptance Same As Other Workers
- Swaziland: Number of Coronavirus Cases in Swaziland Underestimated, Ministry of Health Reveals
- Zimbabwe: Production of Water Tight Vaccination Cards Underway
- South Africa: A New World of Work - Opportunities for Entrepreneurs From the Covid Pandemic
- Zimbabwe: Govt Pledges Innovative Health Solutions
- Mozambique: Mozambique Will Vaccinate Over Two Million Livestock
- Mozambique: Covid-19 - Two Deaths and 180 New Cases