The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Decision to Ban Sale of Tobacco Remains Correct - Deputy Health Minister
- South Africa: Scientists Advised Cabinet to Go to Level 1, Govt Chose Middle Ground - Ramaphosa
- Africa: Coronavirus in Africa Tracker - How Many COVID-19 Cases & Where? [latest]
- Liberia: Weah Wants COVID-19 Global Funding to "Recognize Social Importance of Sports in African Economies"
- Zimbabwe: Quarantine Escapees in Foiled Bid to Go Shopping in Mozambique
- Zimbabwe: COVID-19 Forces Ban On Bulawayo Day, Festival
- Zimbabwe: Zim COVID-19 Cases Shoot to 174 Amid Local Infections By Returnees
- Nigeria: 80 Percent of Nigeria's 200 Million People Risk Contracting COVID-19 - WHO Consultant
- East Africa: EAC Charts Strategy On Tackling COVID-19
- Nigeria: INEC to Test Elections During COVID-19 in Nine States