The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- Namibia: 207 Households Still Use Bucket Toilets in //Kharas
- Nigeria: We're Investing $180 Million Domestic Resources On Health in 2019 - Govt
- Kenya: Kisumu Doctors Return to Work After Striking for Three Days
- Kenya: Laikipia Governor Ndiritu Muriithi Fires 61 Striking Doctors
- Botswana: Spar Donates Shoes to Sehunou Primary School
- Nigeria: Why Every State Must Domesticate, Implement Child Rights Act
- Nigeria: Pharmaceutical Researches in Nigeria Not Translating Into Innovations - Expert
- Nigeria: NACA Hosts 16 Nigerians Honoured By U.S. Govt for Role in Fight Against HIV
- Angola: Secretary of State Assesses Works At Camanongue Municipal Hospital
- Nigeria: Choosing Pamo As Choice in JAMB Has Surpassed Our Quota, Says Odili