The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- Kenya: Relief for Patients After Embu Nurses Call Off Strike
- Angola: Minister Wants Capable Candidates in Health Posts
- Kenya: 3,700 Striking Nurses Face Disciplinary Action, Warns COG
- South Africa: MEC Albert Fritz and Tim Noakes Host Nutrition Workshop for Under-Privileged Youths, 20 Feb
- Nigeria: 8,000 Screened For Mass Wedding In Kano
- Sudan: Doctors - Protestors in Hospital After NISS Torture
- Congo-Kinshasa: Breaking Down Community Resistance in Ebola-Affected Regions
- Kenya: What Mapping Child Deaths for 50 Years Revealed - and Why It Matters
- Nigeria: Getting African Leaders' Support On Health Sector Devt - Dangote
- Uganda: Govt, Uhrc Investigate Caning of Nursing Students