The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria:Culture, Religious Misconceptions Hindering Family Planning in Nigeria
- Malawi:Muluzi Hails UK for Funding Sexual Health Services in Malawi - K47.bn 'Tsogolo Langa' Programme
- Tanzania:Dar Picked Host for Haematology Expertise Centre
- Angola:Health Professionals Call for Improvement of Road Access to Hospitals
- Ghana:First Survey to Determine the Cost for the Treatment of Tuberculosis Launched
- Congo-Kinshasa:Armed Groups Hamper Fight Against Ebola
- Uganda:Joint Effort to Eliminate River Blindness Bearing Fruit for Uganda
- Africa:Let Food Be Thy Medicine
- South Africa:Bureaucracy, Power and Grants - When a Pen May Be As Mighty As the Scalpel
- Africa:Almost Half of Injecting Drug Users Could Be Living With Hepatitis C