The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- Ethiopia: Leaders Inaugurate Jimma University Hospital
- Uganda: Survey Finds 33 Youth Engage in Gay Sex in Luweero
- South Africa: Serving Hungry People for Over 80 Years
- Africa: Nigerian Comic Creates Heroes With Albinism to End Ritual Murders
- Zimbabwe: AfDB in US$1 Million Donation Towards Zim Cholera Fight
- Zimbabwe: Govt Speaks On Doctors' Demands
- Nigeria: Lagos Mulls Health Insurance Cover for Retirees
- Seychelles: Hospital in India Interested in Seychelles' Ministry of Health Partnership for Patient Treatment
- Africa: Why Public Finance Is Key to Delivering the Human Right to Health
- Nigeria: Tackling the Yellow Fever Outbreak