The Value of Partnership
At Pharmalys we believe in the value of partnership, sharing knowledge and establishing synergies in order to develop innovative solutions for our customers. That's why we have teamed up with well-established companies that share our core values.
In the current context of increasing complexity and globalisation, clinical and more broadly health research is all about partnerships. These partnerships are extremely important since they enable us to continually provide dynamic solutions to often complex tasks.
Should you be driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit please contact us to discuss the possibility of building a fruitful partnership with us.
To provide the standards of quality we strive for, we have built strategic partnerships with:
Health News - Africa
- Africa: Over 9.5 Million Covid-19 Recoveries Across Africa
- Morocco: U.S. Donating 2 Million Covid Vaccine Doses to Kenya, Morocco
- Nigeria: Nigeria Records 26 Lassa Fever Deaths, 115 Cases This Year - NCDC
- East Africa: Breast Cancer Initiative East Africa Founder Speaks Out on New Campaign
- Kenya: Treasury Says Sh9.7 Billion of Covid-19 Funds Diverted to Private Firm
- Nigeria: Senate Passes Bill On Infectious, Contagious Diseases
- Nigeria: Govt Activates 'Emergency Operations' to Curb Lassa Fever
- Africa: UNICEF Launches First U-Report Challenge to Boost Covid-19 Vaccine Uptake
- Nigeria: How e Consign Me? Obesity, a Growing Concern
- Nigeria: Covid-19 - 5.252m Nigerians Fully Vaccinated - NPHCDA