Terms of Access
- Welcome to Pharmlys Ltd website. Access to and use of this site are governed by these terms of access. By using this web site you agree to accept these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this web site.
- This web site was created to provide information on services provided by Pharmalys Ltd. to its customers. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on the part of Pharmalys Ltd. Therefore, neither Pharmalys nor any of its directors or employees will be liable for damagese arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyright of Pharmalys Ltd. You may print or copy materials on this site for non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from Pharmalys Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa