Terms of Access
- Welcome to Pharmlys Ltd website. Access to and use of this site are governed by these terms of access. By using this web site you agree to accept these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this web site.
- This web site was created to provide information on services provided by Pharmalys Ltd. to its customers. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on the part of Pharmalys Ltd. Therefore, neither Pharmalys nor any of its directors or employees will be liable for damagese arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyright of Pharmalys Ltd. You may print or copy materials on this site for non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from Pharmalys Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Decision to Ban Sale of Tobacco Remains Correct - Deputy Health Minister
- South Africa: Scientists Advised Cabinet to Go to Level 1, Govt Chose Middle Ground - Ramaphosa
- Africa: Coronavirus in Africa Tracker - How Many COVID-19 Cases & Where? [latest]
- Liberia: Weah Wants COVID-19 Global Funding to "Recognize Social Importance of Sports in African Economies"
- Zimbabwe: Quarantine Escapees in Foiled Bid to Go Shopping in Mozambique
- Zimbabwe: COVID-19 Forces Ban On Bulawayo Day, Festival
- Zimbabwe: Zim COVID-19 Cases Shoot to 174 Amid Local Infections By Returnees
- Nigeria: 80 Percent of Nigeria's 200 Million People Risk Contracting COVID-19 - WHO Consultant
- East Africa: EAC Charts Strategy On Tackling COVID-19
- Nigeria: INEC to Test Elections During COVID-19 in Nine States