Terms of Access
- Welcome to Pharmlys Ltd website. Access to and use of this site are governed by these terms of access. By using this web site you agree to accept these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this web site.
- This web site was created to provide information on services provided by Pharmalys Ltd. to its customers. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on the part of Pharmalys Ltd. Therefore, neither Pharmalys nor any of its directors or employees will be liable for damagese arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyright of Pharmalys Ltd. You may print or copy materials on this site for non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from Pharmalys Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Health News - Africa
- Namibia: 207 Households Still Use Bucket Toilets in //Kharas
- Nigeria: We're Investing $180 Million Domestic Resources On Health in 2019 - Govt
- Kenya: Kisumu Doctors Return to Work After Striking for Three Days
- Kenya: Laikipia Governor Ndiritu Muriithi Fires 61 Striking Doctors
- Botswana: Spar Donates Shoes to Sehunou Primary School
- Nigeria: Why Every State Must Domesticate, Implement Child Rights Act
- Nigeria: Pharmaceutical Researches in Nigeria Not Translating Into Innovations - Expert
- Nigeria: NACA Hosts 16 Nigerians Honoured By U.S. Govt for Role in Fight Against HIV
- Angola: Secretary of State Assesses Works At Camanongue Municipal Hospital
- Nigeria: Choosing Pamo As Choice in JAMB Has Surpassed Our Quota, Says Odili