Terms of Access
- Welcome to Pharmlys Ltd website. Access to and use of this site are governed by these terms of access. By using this web site you agree to accept these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this web site.
- This web site was created to provide information on services provided by Pharmalys Ltd. to its customers. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on the part of Pharmalys Ltd. Therefore, neither Pharmalys nor any of its directors or employees will be liable for damagese arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyright of Pharmalys Ltd. You may print or copy materials on this site for non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from Pharmalys Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Covid-19 Stands in the Way of HIV/Aids Fight
- Seychelles: Health Official Warns of Possible Rise in HIV/Aids Cases in Seychelles During Year of Covid
- Malawi: Malawi Prisons Registers No Covid-19
- Malawi: Malawi Makes Progress in HIV and Aids Fight - Chakwera
- South Africa: Aids Victories Show What We Can Do If We Try
- Ethiopia: HIV/ Aids in Alarming Rate in Addis Ababa - Office
- Africa: South Africa Has the Best HIV Policies, Report Finds
- Africa: A critical HIV situation in Central African Republic - A state of silent crisis
- South Africa: Will Covid-19 Vaccines Bring Life Back to Normal in 2021?
- South Africa: Western Cape Finance and Economic Opportunities Releases Procurement Disclosure Report On Covid-19 Spending