Terms of Access
- Welcome to Pharmlys Ltd website. Access to and use of this site are governed by these terms of access. By using this web site you agree to accept these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this web site.
- This web site was created to provide information on services provided by Pharmalys Ltd. to its customers. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on the part of Pharmalys Ltd. Therefore, neither Pharmalys nor any of its directors or employees will be liable for damagese arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyright of Pharmalys Ltd. You may print or copy materials on this site for non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from Pharmalys Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Nigeria Moves to End Communicable Diseases Among People Who Use Drugs
- Namibia: Tsumeb District Hospital Falling Apart
- Malawi: Beautify Malawi Trust Tackling Infertility Problems
- Namibia: No Official Proposal to Legalise Cannabis Yet
- Angola: Polio Vaccination Reaches Over 500,000 Children - Official
- Namibia: New-Born Baby Found At Walvis Dumpsite
- South Africa: Remember the Suzy Collection Doll? She Bids Farewell After 66 Years Outside Supermarkets
- South Africa: Free State Health MEC Condemns Violent Attacks On EMS
- Nigeria: Customs Uncovers N5 Billion Tramadol, Codeine in Lagos Warehouse
- Malawi: Beam Trust Takes Infertility Messages to Communities