Scientific and Clinical Product Support
To complement sales representatives’ roles in promoting your products, it is paramount your customers are provided with the required scientific and clinical support in order to bring to light your products’ value. Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) are part of the health care professionals’ world and play a highly regarded educational role for their peers. Our team of MSLs deliver to your audience the scientific knowledge that makes your product unique.
In certain regions, there are no requirements for Continuing Medical Education (CME) which can be a problem as medical knowledge may not be updated as often as needed in this rapidly-changing environment. To ensure your customers are always up to date in your specific areas, it is paramount to offer them a substitute to CME in the shape of non-promotional sponsored events with scientific objectivity and independence of content.
We can work with your team to organise conferences, symposia and lectures on specific topics that are of interest to you.
Should you need dedicated nurses or clinical educators to train health care professionals on your products or assist patients on how to use complex products or procedures, please contact our support team who can help you set up the right product support program.
Contact us for a tailor-made solution
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Experts Warn On Gagging Dissenting Voices in Fight Against Covid
- Nigeria: Jonathan, Experts Seek Community Approach to Cancer Fight
- South Africa: President Cyril Ramaphosa Commends Class of 2021 for Persevering Through a Challenging Year
- Africa: Close to 114,000,000 Vaccinations Administered Across the Continent
- Malawi: UNAIDS Rates Malawi Highly On HIV and Aids Prevention and Management
- Tanzania: Mobile Labs Fare Well in Testing for Covid-19
- Tanzania: How Mantra Supported Namtumbo District Hospital to Become Fully Operational Facility
- South Africa: President Commends Class of 2021 for Persevering Through a Challenging Year
- Zimbabwe: Mnangagwa Gathers Tens of Thousands in Violation of Own Covid-19 Rules
- Zimbabwe: Covid-19 Infections Among Learners Decrease