Scientific and Clinical Product Support
To complement sales representatives’ roles in promoting your products, it is paramount your customers are provided with the required scientific and clinical support in order to bring to light your products’ value. Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) are part of the health care professionals’ world and play a highly regarded educational role for their peers. Our team of MSLs deliver to your audience the scientific knowledge that makes your product unique.
In certain regions, there are no requirements for Continuing Medical Education (CME) which can be a problem as medical knowledge may not be updated as often as needed in this rapidly-changing environment. To ensure your customers are always up to date in your specific areas, it is paramount to offer them a substitute to CME in the shape of non-promotional sponsored events with scientific objectivity and independence of content.
We can work with your team to organise conferences, symposia and lectures on specific topics that are of interest to you.
Should you need dedicated nurses or clinical educators to train health care professionals on your products or assist patients on how to use complex products or procedures, please contact our support team who can help you set up the right product support program.
Contact us for a tailor-made solution
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Mama Rosie Emerges 2019 Daily Trust African of the Year
- Uganda: Licensing Problems Halt Medical Marijuana Bids
- Africa: Seychelles Reaches UN's 'Very High' Development Group, Validating Investments in Health, Education
- Zimbabwe: Higherlife Foundation Initiative Brings 362 Doctors Back to Work
- Zimbabwe: Legislator Challenges Health Minister to Explain ARV After Effects
- South Africa: Services At Soweto Hospital Were Not Affected By Generator Failure - Gauteng Health Dept
- South Africa: Tshwane Hospitals, Clinics Affected By Floods Still Operational - Health MEC Masuku
- Kenya: Counties Urged to Hasten Signing of Framework on Health Ahead of Full UHC Rollout
- Senegal: When Microfinance Leads to Major Healing - Bridging Agriculture and Health in Senegal
- Kenya: Children No Longer Have to Bear With Bitter ARVs