Scientific and Clinical Product Support
To complement sales representatives’ roles in promoting your products, it is paramount your customers are provided with the required scientific and clinical support in order to bring to light your products’ value. Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) are part of the health care professionals’ world and play a highly regarded educational role for their peers. Our team of MSLs deliver to your audience the scientific knowledge that makes your product unique.
In certain regions, there are no requirements for Continuing Medical Education (CME) which can be a problem as medical knowledge may not be updated as often as needed in this rapidly-changing environment. To ensure your customers are always up to date in your specific areas, it is paramount to offer them a substitute to CME in the shape of non-promotional sponsored events with scientific objectivity and independence of content.
We can work with your team to organise conferences, symposia and lectures on specific topics that are of interest to you.
Should you need dedicated nurses or clinical educators to train health care professionals on your products or assist patients on how to use complex products or procedures, please contact our support team who can help you set up the right product support program.
Contact us for a tailor-made solution
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Covid-19 Stands in the Way of HIV/Aids Fight
- Seychelles: Health Official Warns of Possible Rise in HIV/Aids Cases in Seychelles During Year of Covid
- Malawi: Malawi Prisons Registers No Covid-19
- Malawi: Malawi Makes Progress in HIV and Aids Fight - Chakwera
- South Africa: Aids Victories Show What We Can Do If We Try
- Ethiopia: HIV/ Aids in Alarming Rate in Addis Ababa - Office
- Africa: South Africa Has the Best HIV Policies, Report Finds
- Africa: A critical HIV situation in Central African Republic - A state of silent crisis
- South Africa: Will Covid-19 Vaccines Bring Life Back to Normal in 2021?
- South Africa: Western Cape Finance and Economic Opportunities Releases Procurement Disclosure Report On Covid-19 Spending