Scientific and Clinical Product Support
To complement sales representatives’ roles in promoting your products, it is paramount your customers are provided with the required scientific and clinical support in order to bring to light your products’ value. Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) are part of the health care professionals’ world and play a highly regarded educational role for their peers. Our team of MSLs deliver to your audience the scientific knowledge that makes your product unique.
In certain regions, there are no requirements for Continuing Medical Education (CME) which can be a problem as medical knowledge may not be updated as often as needed in this rapidly-changing environment. To ensure your customers are always up to date in your specific areas, it is paramount to offer them a substitute to CME in the shape of non-promotional sponsored events with scientific objectivity and independence of content.
We can work with your team to organise conferences, symposia and lectures on specific topics that are of interest to you.
Should you need dedicated nurses or clinical educators to train health care professionals on your products or assist patients on how to use complex products or procedures, please contact our support team who can help you set up the right product support program.
Contact us for a tailor-made solution
Health News - Africa
- Uganda:Government Acquires Machine to Manage Blood, Complex Ailments
- South Africa:Rainbow Polony Privately Cleared of Deadly Listeria Strain - Rcl Foods
- South Africa:Girl's Pit Toilet Death Reveals Sad State of School Sanitation - NGOs
- South Africa:Three Major Mistakes Tiger Brands Made in Response to the Listeriosis Crisis
- South Africa:#Listeriosis - Another Life Esidimeni?
- Tanzania:Lissu's Return Home Uncertain - Family
- Ghana:Victims of Teenage Pregnancy Must Go Back to School - -North Dayi MP
- South Africa:Explainer - What's Behind the Rabies Outbreak in South Africa
- Sudan:12 New Cases of Suspected Cholera Reach Central Darfur Centres
- Kenya:Kariuki Says She Followed KNH Regulations in Sending Koros on Leave