Scientific and Clinical Product Support
To complement sales representatives’ roles in promoting your products, it is paramount your customers are provided with the required scientific and clinical support in order to bring to light your products’ value. Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) are part of the health care professionals’ world and play a highly regarded educational role for their peers. Our team of MSLs deliver to your audience the scientific knowledge that makes your product unique.
In certain regions, there are no requirements for Continuing Medical Education (CME) which can be a problem as medical knowledge may not be updated as often as needed in this rapidly-changing environment. To ensure your customers are always up to date in your specific areas, it is paramount to offer them a substitute to CME in the shape of non-promotional sponsored events with scientific objectivity and independence of content.
We can work with your team to organise conferences, symposia and lectures on specific topics that are of interest to you.
Should you need dedicated nurses or clinical educators to train health care professionals on your products or assist patients on how to use complex products or procedures, please contact our support team who can help you set up the right product support program.
Contact us for a tailor-made solution
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Brakpan Police Station Temporarily Closed for Decontamination Due to COVID-19 Related Incident
- Congo-Kinshasa: 'Mafia Network' At Centre of COVID Fund Fraud in DR Congo, Says Junior Minister
- Malawi: Providing Care for Cervical Cancer in Malawi
- Africa: Refugees in Africa 'Even More Vulnerable Than Ever' Amid COVID Crisis
- Rwanda: Twenty-two New COVID-19 Cases Identified Out of 2,644 Samples
- Rwanda: New Cases, Recoveries as Rwanda Sees COVID-19 Rates Rise
- Africa: WHO Announces Independent Evaluation of Global COVID-19 Response
- Africa: WHO Calls for Equitable Access to Future COVID-19 Vaccines in Africa
- South Africa: Gauteng Health On Six Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in the War Room
- Nigeria: With 460 New Cases, Nigeria's COVID-19 Burden Crosses 30,000 Mark