Our Quality Management System
Quality assurance and control activities are essential to Pharmalys mission. The achievement of our strategic goal is based on delivering high quality services to our customers by:
- Applying controls to each step of our procedures
- Ensuring that our staff have appropriate qualifications and training
- Applying rigorous planning and management
- Implementing a continuous improvement process to ensure that strategic issues, goals and customer needs are addressed.
We are regularly audited by our clients and have recently been inspected by the MHRA, the UK competent authority with no critical findings.
Our Quality Management System has been developed and improved over time to ensure repeated quality. The main elements it includes are:
- Risk assessment and management
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Staff training and competency checks
- Participative management
- Quality assurance auditing
- Document control, disaster recovery and business continuity
ISO certification is now our focus as a consolidation step of our systems and processes.
Health News - Africa
- Uganda:Government Acquires Machine to Manage Blood, Complex Ailments
- South Africa:Rainbow Polony Privately Cleared of Deadly Listeria Strain - Rcl Foods
- South Africa:Girl's Pit Toilet Death Reveals Sad State of School Sanitation - NGOs
- South Africa:Three Major Mistakes Tiger Brands Made in Response to the Listeriosis Crisis
- South Africa:#Listeriosis - Another Life Esidimeni?
- Tanzania:Lissu's Return Home Uncertain - Family
- Ghana:Victims of Teenage Pregnancy Must Go Back to School - -North Dayi MP
- South Africa:Explainer - What's Behind the Rabies Outbreak in South Africa
- Sudan:12 New Cases of Suspected Cholera Reach Central Darfur Centres
- Kenya:Kariuki Says She Followed KNH Regulations in Sending Koros on Leave