Our Quality Management System
Quality assurance and control activities are essential to Pharmalys mission. The achievement of our strategic goal is based on delivering high quality services to our customers by:
- Applying controls to each step of our procedures
- Ensuring that our staff have appropriate qualifications and training
- Applying rigorous planning and management
- Implementing a continuous improvement process to ensure that strategic issues, goals and customer needs are addressed.
We are regularly audited by our clients and have recently been inspected by the MHRA, the UK competent authority with no critical findings.
Our Quality Management System has been developed and improved over time to ensure repeated quality. The main elements it includes are:
- Risk assessment and management
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Staff training and competency checks
- Participative management
- Quality assurance auditing
- Document control, disaster recovery and business continuity
ISO certification is now our focus as a consolidation step of our systems and processes.
Health News - Africa
- Zimbabwe: Mai Titi Breaks Down After Facebook User Taunts Boyfriend Over Her HIV Status
- Africa: U.S. Stops Issuance of Visa for Childbirth
- Nigeria: Medical Trips - Reps Seek Court Approval for President, Govs, Other Public Office Holders
- Nigeria: EU Constructs 170 Latrines for Schools in Borno
- Nigeria: Investigative Journalist Exposes State Country's Oldest Psychiatric Hospital
- Nigeria: NCDC Raises the Alarm Over Rising Cases of Lassa Fever
- Africa: No Scientific Evidence That Wearing a Bra Causes Breast Cancer
- Nigeria: WHO Committee Says Coronavirus, Not a Global Emergency
- Nigeria: Campaigner in Hit and Miss With Facts About Nigeria's Stroke Burden
- Nigeria: U.S. Moves to Stop 'Birth Tourism'