Our Quality Management System
Quality assurance and control activities are essential to Pharmalys mission. The achievement of our strategic goal is based on delivering high quality services to our customers by:
- Applying controls to each step of our procedures
- Ensuring that our staff have appropriate qualifications and training
- Applying rigorous planning and management
- Implementing a continuous improvement process to ensure that strategic issues, goals and customer needs are addressed.
We are regularly audited by our clients and have recently been inspected by the MHRA, the UK competent authority with no critical findings.
Our Quality Management System has been developed and improved over time to ensure repeated quality. The main elements it includes are:
- Risk assessment and management
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Staff training and competency checks
- Participative management
- Quality assurance auditing
- Document control, disaster recovery and business continuity
ISO certification is now our focus as a consolidation step of our systems and processes.
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Covid-19 Stands in the Way of HIV/Aids Fight
- Seychelles: Health Official Warns of Possible Rise in HIV/Aids Cases in Seychelles During Year of Covid
- Malawi: Malawi Prisons Registers No Covid-19
- Malawi: Malawi Makes Progress in HIV and Aids Fight - Chakwera
- South Africa: Aids Victories Show What We Can Do If We Try
- Ethiopia: HIV/ Aids in Alarming Rate in Addis Ababa - Office
- Africa: South Africa Has the Best HIV Policies, Report Finds
- Africa: A critical HIV situation in Central African Republic - A state of silent crisis
- South Africa: Will Covid-19 Vaccines Bring Life Back to Normal in 2021?
- South Africa: Western Cape Finance and Economic Opportunities Releases Procurement Disclosure Report On Covid-19 Spending