Our Quality Management System
Quality assurance and control activities are essential to Pharmalys mission. The achievement of our strategic goal is based on delivering high quality services to our customers by:
- Applying controls to each step of our procedures
- Ensuring that our staff have appropriate qualifications and training
- Applying rigorous planning and management
- Implementing a continuous improvement process to ensure that strategic issues, goals and customer needs are addressed.
We are regularly audited by our clients and have recently been inspected by the MHRA, the UK competent authority with no critical findings.
Our Quality Management System has been developed and improved over time to ensure repeated quality. The main elements it includes are:
- Risk assessment and management
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Staff training and competency checks
- Participative management
- Quality assurance auditing
- Document control, disaster recovery and business continuity
ISO certification is now our focus as a consolidation step of our systems and processes.
Health News - Africa
- Africa:Chimpanzees Eat Plants That Point to New Ways of Treating Diseases
- Nigeria:Medical Association Warns Joint Health Section Union Against Harassing Doctors
- Ethiopia:Nation Aims to Stamp Out Malaria By 2030
- Nigeria:Ebola Scare - Airports On High Alert, Screen Passengers to Prevent Spread
- Congo-Kinshasa:Health Officials Confirm Three New Cases of Ebola
- Congo-Kinshasa:High Risk of Ebola Spreading in DR Congo and Across Its Borders
- Nigeria:Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins in Yola
- East Africa:East Africa 'On High Alert' Over Ebola
- Congo-Kinshasa:WHO Raises Congo Ebola Risk to 'Very High'
- Congo-Kinshasa:Ebola Outbreak Not Yet a Global 'Health Emergency' - UN Health Experts