Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: 47 Million Indulge in Open Defecation - Unicef
- Kenya: Legalizing Gay Sex is Just the Right Thing to Do
- Algeria: Algeria and Argentina Certified Malaria-Free By WHO
- Africa: This is How Universal Health Coverage Led to Algeria Being Malaria-Free
- East Africa: Marine-Based 'Blue Economies' Offer Massive Potential
- Gambia: Brikama District Hospital Boosted
- Gambia: 2019 Animal Health Bill Validated
- Tanzania: Plastic Bags Ban - Protecting Local Communities From Industrial Pollution
- Nigeria: 'Strengthening the Healthcare System in North-East Nigeria Is a Priority of WHO' - WHO Nigeria Officer in Charge
- South Africa: Laying Foundations for Precision Cancer Medicine