Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Come All Ye Who Are Loaded - Samia's Offer to Investors Abroad
- Rwanda: Govt Hits Target in Covid Vaccination Drive, Off EU Red List
- Kenya: Red Cross Kicks Off Sh7.5 Billion Project to Accelerate HIV Suppression Efforts
- South Africa: SA Tourism Minister Questions UK's Covid Red List
- Kenya: 89 Kenyans Die in Saudi Arabia From 'Cardiac Arrest'
- Africa: A Granular Look At UK's Covid-19 'Red List' Shows Why It's Deeply Flawed
- Africa: Global Commitments On Covid-19 Offer Way Forward but Success Depends On Action Being Taken Now
- Africa: What Needs to Change to Enhance Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- South Africa: South Africans Want Their Country Off Britain's Covid Travel 'Red List'
- Kenya: Mashujaa Day - Government Bans County Celebrations Over Covid-19