Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Zimbabwe: Mai Titi Breaks Down After Facebook User Taunts Boyfriend Over Her HIV Status
- Africa: U.S. Stops Issuance of Visa for Childbirth
- Nigeria: Medical Trips - Reps Seek Court Approval for President, Govs, Other Public Office Holders
- Nigeria: EU Constructs 170 Latrines for Schools in Borno
- Nigeria: Investigative Journalist Exposes State Country's Oldest Psychiatric Hospital
- Nigeria: NCDC Raises the Alarm Over Rising Cases of Lassa Fever
- Africa: No Scientific Evidence That Wearing a Bra Causes Breast Cancer
- Nigeria: WHO Committee Says Coronavirus, Not a Global Emergency
- Nigeria: Campaigner in Hit and Miss With Facts About Nigeria's Stroke Burden
- Nigeria: U.S. Moves to Stop 'Birth Tourism'