Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria:Culture, Religious Misconceptions Hindering Family Planning in Nigeria
- Malawi:Muluzi Hails UK for Funding Sexual Health Services in Malawi - K47.bn 'Tsogolo Langa' Programme
- Tanzania:Dar Picked Host for Haematology Expertise Centre
- Angola:Health Professionals Call for Improvement of Road Access to Hospitals
- Ghana:First Survey to Determine the Cost for the Treatment of Tuberculosis Launched
- Congo-Kinshasa:Armed Groups Hamper Fight Against Ebola
- Uganda:Joint Effort to Eliminate River Blindness Bearing Fruit for Uganda
- Africa:Let Food Be Thy Medicine
- South Africa:Bureaucracy, Power and Grants - When a Pen May Be As Mighty As the Scalpel
- Africa:Almost Half of Injecting Drug Users Could Be Living With Hepatitis C