Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Tmda to Investigate Company Buying Pregnant Women's Urine in Dar es Salaam
- Malawi: MP Musowa Threatens to Boycott Parliament - DPP Says 'Give Teachers Covid Risk Allowance'
- South Africa: Covid-19 - Key Questions About Country's Vaccine Rollout Plan
- Mozambique: More Disease and Death in February Than January
- Namibia: Katutura Hospital Beds Get Facelift Courtesy of Firstrand Namibia Hope Fund
- South Africa: Private Sector Steps Up to the Plate to Back the Covid Vaccine Roll-Out
- Uganda: Covid-19 Curfew - Police Impound Several Vehicles in Lugazi
- Zimbabwe: Establish Report On Covid-19 Resources Received, Govt Urged
- South Africa: Struggling Actors Feel Abandoned By Govt
- South Africa: eTthekwini Gears Up to Rebuild Tourism Industry