Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Bugando Medical Centre to Receive 13 Medics From Cuba - Ambassador
- Tanzania: Chifutuka Health Centre Due for Completion Feb
- Africa: As Europe Tightens Its Borders, Migrants' Health At Risk
- Namibia: Outlets Run Dry As Meat Ban Impacts Local Markets
- Sudan: Health Ministry Statement On Doctor Killed Outside His Home
- Africa: Youth Voices - Acting to End the Stigma of Homelessness and Menstruation in Africa
- Africa: Migrants Do Not Bring Diseases Into Europe - WHO
- South Sudan: 'The Whole Country Is Traumatised'
- Rwanda: Officials Call for Speedy RBC Reforms
- Tanzania: Let's Not Expect Hospitals to Waive Bills When a Patient Dies