Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Sickle Cell Disease Patients to Be Registered
- Uganda: Sports Return Drama
- Kenya: Queries As Teachers Return to Dirty Schools
- Africa: The Continent Must Address Its Debt Burden Once the Pandemic Is Under Control
- Africa: Why Covid Makes Internet Access More Urgent Than Ever
- Africa: Intercontinental Energy Forum to Discuss Post-Covid Challenges
- Somalia: Somalia Observes Maritime Sector Role in Post-Covid-19 Economic Recovery
- Nigeria: 9 Test Positive for Covid-19 in Kwara Utd
- Africa: Social, Environmental Factors Seen Behind Africa's Low Covid-19 Cases
- South Africa: We Looked At the Link Between Sexual Violence and Unintended Pregnancy