Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Liberia:Senate Receives Free Health Services, Medical Care Act
- Tanzania:Older HIV-Positive Children Should Be Notified
- Tanzania:'Children Deserve Free Medical Care
- Tanzania:Tackling NCDs - Tanzania Faces Tough Journey
- Africa:Let's Eat Our Way to a Healthier Planet
- Nigeria:Mother, Baby Stranded in Luth Over N306,200 Bill
- Southern Africa:Digital Solutions Transform Southern Africa Healthcare
- Egypt:Minister Checks On Health Ministry's Plan During Eidul Fitr
- Kenya:Man Joins Hands With Sex Workers in Anti-HIV Battle
- Congo-Kinshasa:Ebola Outbreak Poses Challenges for Bush Meat