Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Uganda to Export Medical Doctors
- Kenya: No Avian and Swine Flu in Kenya, Ministry Says After Outbreak Fears
- Africa: Planning a BBQ? Not If You Want to Save the Planet
- Ghana: MOE Urged to Consider Free Sanitary Pads for School Girls
- Cameroon: Free Health Campaign in Buea - Military Consult, Treats Patients
- Africa: Prominent South African Aids Scientist Inducted Into Royal Society
- Ghana: Wa Regional Hosp Medical Director Axed for Alleged Malfeasance
- Malawi: Animal Rights Body Creates Action Group to Ease Rabies Cases
- Liberia: Pres. Weah Dedicates New Health Facilities at JFKMC
- Liberia: Zika Virus Identified in Liberia?