Public Health and Social Science Research
Health systems in most parts of Africa are currently struggling to cope with the unprecedented challenges of the rapidly increasing need for healthcare resources.
It is therefore imperative to find sustainable solutions to strengthen social and health systems with the goal of achieving an improving health in Africa.
Via well-structured interdisciplinary research collaborations, Pharmalys is able to deliver high-quality insights into the behaviour, attitudes and expectations of users and providers of healthcare services that can enable decision-makers to shape the provision of rationalised healthcare services.
We provide health systems research to governments and organisations across the public and charitable sectors to support them in achieving their objectives of improving people’s lives.
We do not simply process questionnaires but work with you to ensure the research meets your objectives, advising on the appropriate methodology, designing your questions and helping you to understand the data.
- Assessment of health policy outcomes
- Assessment of disease-specific healthcare needs
- Self-reported patient outcomes
- Social registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Namibia:Bank Releases Report On Funding the Fight Against Malaria
- Zimbabwe:Nurses Rush to Court As Chiwenga Threatens 'War' and 'Violence'
- South Africa:Fumigation Teams Helping in the Fight Against Malaria in Limpopo
- Africa:We are Ready to Beat Malaria, Are You?
- Ethiopia:Local Pharmaceutical Industries Running Under Capacity
- Ethiopia:Ministry to Start Providing Vaccination Against Cervical Cancer in October This Year
- Nigeria:World Malaria Day - WHO Urges Nigeria, Others to Boost Investments in Malaria Control
- South Africa:North West Government On Completion of Forensic Investigations in the Department of Health
- South Sudan:For Medical Workers, Just Reaching the Sick Is a Challenge
- Malawi:Mutharika Secures Dental School Project for Malawi in Scotland