Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Real-life studies are inescapable in today’s context of increasing demand for added value of new therapies by regulators and payers. Assessing the value and effectiveness of your products is part of their life cycle and risk management if they are to stand out of the crowd.
Observational studies are also particularly suitable when clinical trials cannot be conducted. For instance, pregnancy registries are a very important way of monitoring drug effects in pregnant women and fetuses as expecting women are not involved in clinical trials.
Our strategic consultants deploy creativity and scientific excellence to set up different study designs that meet your specific need. Our approach involves working with experienced epidemiologists who can understand and translate into sound study protocols any question that is related to a product, a disease, a procedure or more broadly an environment. We are experienced in setting up different types of registries, whether disease, product or exposure-based.
- Quality of life
- Health economics and outcome research
- Retrospective database analyses and chart reviews
- Prospective studies
- Product registries
- Disease registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Sickle Cell Disease Patients to Be Registered
- Uganda: Sports Return Drama
- Kenya: Queries As Teachers Return to Dirty Schools
- Africa: The Continent Must Address Its Debt Burden Once the Pandemic Is Under Control
- Africa: Why Covid Makes Internet Access More Urgent Than Ever
- Africa: Intercontinental Energy Forum to Discuss Post-Covid Challenges
- Somalia: Somalia Observes Maritime Sector Role in Post-Covid-19 Economic Recovery
- Nigeria: 9 Test Positive for Covid-19 in Kwara Utd
- Africa: Social, Environmental Factors Seen Behind Africa's Low Covid-19 Cases
- South Africa: We Looked At the Link Between Sexual Violence and Unintended Pregnancy