Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Real-life studies are inescapable in today’s context of increasing demand for added value of new therapies by regulators and payers. Assessing the value and effectiveness of your products is part of their life cycle and risk management if they are to stand out of the crowd.
Observational studies are also particularly suitable when clinical trials cannot be conducted. For instance, pregnancy registries are a very important way of monitoring drug effects in pregnant women and fetuses as expecting women are not involved in clinical trials.
Our strategic consultants deploy creativity and scientific excellence to set up different study designs that meet your specific need. Our approach involves working with experienced epidemiologists who can understand and translate into sound study protocols any question that is related to a product, a disease, a procedure or more broadly an environment. We are experienced in setting up different types of registries, whether disease, product or exposure-based.
- Quality of life
- Health economics and outcome research
- Retrospective database analyses and chart reviews
- Prospective studies
- Product registries
- Disease registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Come All Ye Who Are Loaded - Samia's Offer to Investors Abroad
- Rwanda: Govt Hits Target in Covid Vaccination Drive, Off EU Red List
- Kenya: Red Cross Kicks Off Sh7.5 Billion Project to Accelerate HIV Suppression Efforts
- South Africa: SA Tourism Minister Questions UK's Covid Red List
- Kenya: 89 Kenyans Die in Saudi Arabia From 'Cardiac Arrest'
- Africa: A Granular Look At UK's Covid-19 'Red List' Shows Why It's Deeply Flawed
- Africa: Global Commitments On Covid-19 Offer Way Forward but Success Depends On Action Being Taken Now
- Africa: What Needs to Change to Enhance Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- South Africa: South Africans Want Their Country Off Britain's Covid Travel 'Red List'
- Kenya: Mashujaa Day - Government Bans County Celebrations Over Covid-19