Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Real-life studies are inescapable in today’s context of increasing demand for added value of new therapies by regulators and payers. Assessing the value and effectiveness of your products is part of their life cycle and risk management if they are to stand out of the crowd.
Observational studies are also particularly suitable when clinical trials cannot be conducted. For instance, pregnancy registries are a very important way of monitoring drug effects in pregnant women and fetuses as expecting women are not involved in clinical trials.
Our strategic consultants deploy creativity and scientific excellence to set up different study designs that meet your specific need. Our approach involves working with experienced epidemiologists who can understand and translate into sound study protocols any question that is related to a product, a disease, a procedure or more broadly an environment. We are experienced in setting up different types of registries, whether disease, product or exposure-based.
- Quality of life
- Health economics and outcome research
- Retrospective database analyses and chart reviews
- Prospective studies
- Product registries
- Disease registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Mozambique: A Further 28 COVID-19 Cases Diagnosed
- Seychelles: 6 Seychellois With Loose Connection to Spanish Fleet Test Positive for COVID-19
- Angola: COVID-19 - Wearing Face Mask in Public to Be Mandatory in Angola
- Africa: Funeral Rites and COVID-19 - What Must Be Done to Respect Tradition and Keep People Safe
- South Africa: Allow Us to Operate At Full Capacity, Pleads Taxi Association Before Parliament
- Lesotho: COVID-19 Infections Shoot to 35
- South Africa: Antibody Testing - the Missing Weapon in the Fight Against COVID-19 in South Africa
- Lesotho: 500 Basotho Quarantined Over COVID-19
- Lesotho: Khasipe Outlines COVID-19 Strategy
- South Africa: South Africans Must Be Healthier for Universal Healthcare to Succeed