Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Real-life studies are inescapable in today’s context of increasing demand for added value of new therapies by regulators and payers. Assessing the value and effectiveness of your products is part of their life cycle and risk management if they are to stand out of the crowd.
Observational studies are also particularly suitable when clinical trials cannot be conducted. For instance, pregnancy registries are a very important way of monitoring drug effects in pregnant women and fetuses as expecting women are not involved in clinical trials.
Our strategic consultants deploy creativity and scientific excellence to set up different study designs that meet your specific need. Our approach involves working with experienced epidemiologists who can understand and translate into sound study protocols any question that is related to a product, a disease, a procedure or more broadly an environment. We are experienced in setting up different types of registries, whether disease, product or exposure-based.
- Quality of life
- Health economics and outcome research
- Retrospective database analyses and chart reviews
- Prospective studies
- Product registries
- Disease registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Namibia:Bank Releases Report On Funding the Fight Against Malaria
- Zimbabwe:Nurses Rush to Court As Chiwenga Threatens 'War' and 'Violence'
- South Africa:Fumigation Teams Helping in the Fight Against Malaria in Limpopo
- Africa:We are Ready to Beat Malaria, Are You?
- Ethiopia:Local Pharmaceutical Industries Running Under Capacity
- Ethiopia:Ministry to Start Providing Vaccination Against Cervical Cancer in October This Year
- Nigeria:World Malaria Day - WHO Urges Nigeria, Others to Boost Investments in Malaria Control
- South Africa:North West Government On Completion of Forensic Investigations in the Department of Health
- South Sudan:For Medical Workers, Just Reaching the Sick Is a Challenge
- Malawi:Mutharika Secures Dental School Project for Malawi in Scotland