Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Real-life studies are inescapable in today’s context of increasing demand for added value of new therapies by regulators and payers. Assessing the value and effectiveness of your products is part of their life cycle and risk management if they are to stand out of the crowd.
Observational studies are also particularly suitable when clinical trials cannot be conducted. For instance, pregnancy registries are a very important way of monitoring drug effects in pregnant women and fetuses as expecting women are not involved in clinical trials.
Our strategic consultants deploy creativity and scientific excellence to set up different study designs that meet your specific need. Our approach involves working with experienced epidemiologists who can understand and translate into sound study protocols any question that is related to a product, a disease, a procedure or more broadly an environment. We are experienced in setting up different types of registries, whether disease, product or exposure-based.
- Quality of life
- Health economics and outcome research
- Retrospective database analyses and chart reviews
- Prospective studies
- Product registries
- Disease registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa