Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Real-life studies are inescapable in today’s context of increasing demand for added value of new therapies by regulators and payers. Assessing the value and effectiveness of your products is part of their life cycle and risk management if they are to stand out of the crowd.
Observational studies are also particularly suitable when clinical trials cannot be conducted. For instance, pregnancy registries are a very important way of monitoring drug effects in pregnant women and fetuses as expecting women are not involved in clinical trials.
Our strategic consultants deploy creativity and scientific excellence to set up different study designs that meet your specific need. Our approach involves working with experienced epidemiologists who can understand and translate into sound study protocols any question that is related to a product, a disease, a procedure or more broadly an environment. We are experienced in setting up different types of registries, whether disease, product or exposure-based.
- Quality of life
- Health economics and outcome research
- Retrospective database analyses and chart reviews
- Prospective studies
- Product registries
- Disease registries
Call us to find out more about our solutions
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Eight Patients Affected By Lack of Medical Supplies At Johannesburg Hospital
- Nigeria: NGO Vows to Fight Cervical Cancer
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike - Villager Recounts Horror of Watching Son's Leg Rot
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike On - Claim They Are Still Incapacitated to Report for Work
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike - No One to Certify Deaths At Parirenyatwa
- East Africa: Tanzania 'Not Sharing' Data On Suspected Ebola Cases - WHO
- Tanzania: How Rapid Test Helps Tackle Malaria
- South Africa: Health Dept Moves to Counter Antidepressant Meds Shortage
- Nigeria: 100 Women Undergo Free Surgery to Remove Uterine Fibroid
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Vow to Intensify Push for Better Salaries