Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Your pilot studies deserve the right support in order to ensure the data produced are of the quality and accuracy demanded by competent authorities. Once the go/ no-go decision has been made to move forward, the focus is on successfully executing your clinical development program with the ultimate goal of improving quality of care and preventative medicine.
We establish from the beginning what your requirements are and agree a framework for the project including planning, tracking, reporting, escalation and problem solving. Throughout the project our relationship with you and our methods of working are based on our core values and beliefs.
By taking this approach you can be sure that any research we undertake for you will be carried out to the highest possible professional standards.
Project Management / Medical Writing
Site Identification and Qualification
Regulatory Affairs / Clinical Monitoring / Medical Monitoring
Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Zimbabwe: Mai Titi Breaks Down After Facebook User Taunts Boyfriend Over Her HIV Status
- Africa: U.S. Stops Issuance of Visa for Childbirth
- Nigeria: Medical Trips - Reps Seek Court Approval for President, Govs, Other Public Office Holders
- Nigeria: EU Constructs 170 Latrines for Schools in Borno
- Nigeria: Investigative Journalist Exposes State Country's Oldest Psychiatric Hospital
- Nigeria: NCDC Raises the Alarm Over Rising Cases of Lassa Fever
- Africa: No Scientific Evidence That Wearing a Bra Causes Breast Cancer
- Nigeria: WHO Committee Says Coronavirus, Not a Global Emergency
- Nigeria: Campaigner in Hit and Miss With Facts About Nigeria's Stroke Burden
- Nigeria: U.S. Moves to Stop 'Birth Tourism'