Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Your pilot studies deserve the right support in order to ensure the data produced are of the quality and accuracy demanded by competent authorities. Once the go/ no-go decision has been made to move forward, the focus is on successfully executing your clinical development program with the ultimate goal of improving quality of care and preventative medicine.
We establish from the beginning what your requirements are and agree a framework for the project including planning, tracking, reporting, escalation and problem solving. Throughout the project our relationship with you and our methods of working are based on our core values and beliefs.
By taking this approach you can be sure that any research we undertake for you will be carried out to the highest possible professional standards.
Project Management / Medical Writing
Site Identification and Qualification
Regulatory Affairs / Clinical Monitoring / Medical Monitoring
Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Africa:Africa: Stark Warning From Health Advocate
- Congo-Kinshasa:Plot, Poison, or Curse? Ebola Rumours Spread in Congo
- Africa:Child Deaths From Preventable Causes Cut By Half Since 2000 - UN
- Namibia:Over 600 TB Cases Recorded in Otjozondjupa
- Africa:The Access Challenge Convenes UHC High Level Conference 2018, Bringing Together World Leaders and Global Health Experts in an Effort to Achieve Universal Health Coverage
- Liberia:250 Liberia Ebola Orphans Get Christ Embassy Support
- Africa:Africa Makes Gains in Life Expectancy
- Africa:Recognising the Debilitating Nature Conflict Has On Food Security
- Africa:How Young Voices Can Change Perceptions of Obesity
- Namibia:Stranded Students to Resume Classes