Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Your pilot studies deserve the right support in order to ensure the data produced are of the quality and accuracy demanded by competent authorities. Once the go/ no-go decision has been made to move forward, the focus is on successfully executing your clinical development program with the ultimate goal of improving quality of care and preventative medicine.
We establish from the beginning what your requirements are and agree a framework for the project including planning, tracking, reporting, escalation and problem solving. Throughout the project our relationship with you and our methods of working are based on our core values and beliefs.
By taking this approach you can be sure that any research we undertake for you will be carried out to the highest possible professional standards.
Project Management / Medical Writing
Site Identification and Qualification
Regulatory Affairs / Clinical Monitoring / Medical Monitoring
Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: 47 Million Indulge in Open Defecation - Unicef
- Kenya: Legalizing Gay Sex is Just the Right Thing to Do
- Algeria: Algeria and Argentina Certified Malaria-Free By WHO
- Africa: This is How Universal Health Coverage Led to Algeria Being Malaria-Free
- East Africa: Marine-Based 'Blue Economies' Offer Massive Potential
- Gambia: Brikama District Hospital Boosted
- Gambia: 2019 Animal Health Bill Validated
- Tanzania: Plastic Bags Ban - Protecting Local Communities From Industrial Pollution
- Nigeria: 'Strengthening the Healthcare System in North-East Nigeria Is a Priority of WHO' - WHO Nigeria Officer in Charge
- South Africa: Laying Foundations for Precision Cancer Medicine