Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Your pilot studies deserve the right support in order to ensure the data produced are of the quality and accuracy demanded by competent authorities. Once the go/ no-go decision has been made to move forward, the focus is on successfully executing your clinical development program with the ultimate goal of improving quality of care and preventative medicine.
We establish from the beginning what your requirements are and agree a framework for the project including planning, tracking, reporting, escalation and problem solving. Throughout the project our relationship with you and our methods of working are based on our core values and beliefs.
By taking this approach you can be sure that any research we undertake for you will be carried out to the highest possible professional standards.
Project Management / Medical Writing
Site Identification and Qualification
Regulatory Affairs / Clinical Monitoring / Medical Monitoring
Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria:Experts Call for Collaboration Against Autism in Nigeria
- Nigeria:Foundation Moves to Save 2,000 Men From Prostate Cancer
- Sudan:Sudan Launches Anti-Polio Campaign to Vaccinate 3 Million Children
- Nigeria:Benue - Concerns As Measles, Malnutrition Take Toll On IDPs
- Nigeria:Presidency Urges Women With Disabilities to Improve Themselves
- Nigeria:Tackling Type 2 Diabetes in Nigeria
- Tanzania:How Tobacco Smoking Stalls Economic Development
- Kenya:Kenya's High Court to Decide On Safe Abortion As Teenager Dies
- Zimbabwe:'Govt Ready to Appoint Medical Board for Kadoma Hospital'
- Zimbabwe:Understanding the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder