Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Your pilot studies deserve the right support in order to ensure the data produced are of the quality and accuracy demanded by competent authorities. Once the go/ no-go decision has been made to move forward, the focus is on successfully executing your clinical development program with the ultimate goal of improving quality of care and preventative medicine.
We establish from the beginning what your requirements are and agree a framework for the project including planning, tracking, reporting, escalation and problem solving. Throughout the project our relationship with you and our methods of working are based on our core values and beliefs.
By taking this approach you can be sure that any research we undertake for you will be carried out to the highest possible professional standards.
Project Management / Medical Writing
Site Identification and Qualification
Regulatory Affairs / Clinical Monitoring / Medical Monitoring
Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: The Global Community Must Unite Against Vaccine Racism and Nationalism and Defeat Covid-19 in Honour of Madiba
- South Africa: Private School Group Curro Warns 2021 Profits May Fall Sharply After Covid-19 Storm
- Eritrea: Summer Work - A Healthy Morning Habit for the Youth
- Zambia: Amid Economic Collapse, Zambians Head to the Polls
- Uganda: Wave of Police Attacks On Reporters During Night-Time Covid Curfew
- Africa: Continent Nears 6.9 Million Confirmed Cases of Covid-19
- Liberia: Religious Leaders Take Covid-19 Awareness to Churches
- South Africa: Western Cape Government Update On Coronavirus and Vaccines As At 03 Aug 2021
- South Africa: SA Vaccinates Over 190 000 People On Tuesday
- Kenya: Hotel Industry Hit Hard By New Covid-19 Rules