Monitoring and promoting safety and effectiveness of medicines in Africa has become a pressing topic in view of the increasing number of new medicines that have become available.
Several initiatives are currently looking into implementing continental policies/guidelines for pharmacovigilance (PV) systems that include active and passive surveillance methods and reporting.
As part of your company’s corporate social responsibility program, supporting local governments in the efficient implementation of their PV systems would be well received.
In collaboration with our network of partners, we can help to ensure that your local PV systems are properly established to meet your obligations whether based on local legal requirements or not. We can help identify the minimum local legal requirements and set up or upgrade your systems.
- Review and writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review and writing of Risk Management Plans,
- Generating periodic reports
- Quality Assurance of PV systems
- Literature and database review
For any specific need related to PV, please contact us for preliminary discussions.
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Covid-19 Stands in the Way of HIV/Aids Fight
- Seychelles: Health Official Warns of Possible Rise in HIV/Aids Cases in Seychelles During Year of Covid
- Malawi: Malawi Prisons Registers No Covid-19
- Malawi: Malawi Makes Progress in HIV and Aids Fight - Chakwera
- South Africa: Aids Victories Show What We Can Do If We Try
- Ethiopia: HIV/ Aids in Alarming Rate in Addis Ababa - Office
- Africa: South Africa Has the Best HIV Policies, Report Finds
- Africa: A critical HIV situation in Central African Republic - A state of silent crisis
- South Africa: Will Covid-19 Vaccines Bring Life Back to Normal in 2021?
- South Africa: Western Cape Finance and Economic Opportunities Releases Procurement Disclosure Report On Covid-19 Spending