Monitoring and promoting safety and effectiveness of medicines in Africa has become a pressing topic in view of the increasing number of new medicines that have become available.
Several initiatives are currently looking into implementing continental policies/guidelines for pharmacovigilance (PV) systems that include active and passive surveillance methods and reporting.
As part of your company’s corporate social responsibility program, supporting local governments in the efficient implementation of their PV systems would be well received.
In collaboration with our network of partners, we can help to ensure that your local PV systems are properly established to meet your obligations whether based on local legal requirements or not. We can help identify the minimum local legal requirements and set up or upgrade your systems.
- Review and writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review and writing of Risk Management Plans,
- Generating periodic reports
- Quality Assurance of PV systems
- Literature and database review
For any specific need related to PV, please contact us for preliminary discussions.
Health News - Africa
- Africa: Former African Leaders Press Emergency Plan to Combat Pandemic
- Africa: Why Sub-Saharan Africa Needs a Unique Response to COVID-19
- Mozambique: Inspectors Seize Fake Disinfectants
- Mozambique: Warning Against 'Exaggerated Optimism' Over COVID-19
- Mozambique: Nyusi Declares State of Emergency
- Zambia: COVID-19 Cases Ris to 35
- Congo-Brazzaville: Congo's Ex-President Dies of Covid-19
- South Africa: COVID-19 - Researcher Develops Self-Sanitising Surface Coating
- Africa: COVID-19 - Urgent Action Needed to Counter Major Threat to Life in Conflict Zones
- Zimbabwe: Social Security Body Turns Hotel Into COVID-19 Quarantine Centre