Monitoring and promoting safety and effectiveness of medicines in Africa has become a pressing topic in view of the increasing number of new medicines that have become available.
Several initiatives are currently looking into implementing continental policies/guidelines for pharmacovigilance (PV) systems that include active and passive surveillance methods and reporting.
As part of your company’s corporate social responsibility program, supporting local governments in the efficient implementation of their PV systems would be well received.
In collaboration with our network of partners, we can help to ensure that your local PV systems are properly established to meet your obligations whether based on local legal requirements or not. We can help identify the minimum local legal requirements and set up or upgrade your systems.
- Review and writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review and writing of Risk Management Plans,
- Generating periodic reports
- Quality Assurance of PV systems
- Literature and database review
For any specific need related to PV, please contact us for preliminary discussions.
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Come All Ye Who Are Loaded - Samia's Offer to Investors Abroad
- Rwanda: Govt Hits Target in Covid Vaccination Drive, Off EU Red List
- Kenya: Red Cross Kicks Off Sh7.5 Billion Project to Accelerate HIV Suppression Efforts
- South Africa: SA Tourism Minister Questions UK's Covid Red List
- Kenya: 89 Kenyans Die in Saudi Arabia From 'Cardiac Arrest'
- Africa: A Granular Look At UK's Covid-19 'Red List' Shows Why It's Deeply Flawed
- Africa: Global Commitments On Covid-19 Offer Way Forward but Success Depends On Action Being Taken Now
- Africa: What Needs to Change to Enhance Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- South Africa: South Africans Want Their Country Off Britain's Covid Travel 'Red List'
- Kenya: Mashujaa Day - Government Bans County Celebrations Over Covid-19