Monitoring and promoting safety and effectiveness of medicines in Africa has become a pressing topic in view of the increasing number of new medicines that have become available.
Several initiatives are currently looking into implementing continental policies/guidelines for pharmacovigilance (PV) systems that include active and passive surveillance methods and reporting.
As part of your company’s corporate social responsibility program, supporting local governments in the efficient implementation of their PV systems would be well received.
In collaboration with our network of partners, we can help to ensure that your local PV systems are properly established to meet your obligations whether based on local legal requirements or not. We can help identify the minimum local legal requirements and set up or upgrade your systems.
- Review and writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review and writing of Risk Management Plans,
- Generating periodic reports
- Quality Assurance of PV systems
- Literature and database review
For any specific need related to PV, please contact us for preliminary discussions.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Brakpan Police Station Temporarily Closed for Decontamination Due to COVID-19 Related Incident
- Congo-Kinshasa: 'Mafia Network' At Centre of COVID Fund Fraud in DR Congo, Says Junior Minister
- Malawi: Providing Care for Cervical Cancer in Malawi
- Africa: Refugees in Africa 'Even More Vulnerable Than Ever' Amid COVID Crisis
- Rwanda: Twenty-two New COVID-19 Cases Identified Out of 2,644 Samples
- Rwanda: New Cases, Recoveries as Rwanda Sees COVID-19 Rates Rise
- Africa: WHO Announces Independent Evaluation of Global COVID-19 Response
- Africa: WHO Calls for Equitable Access to Future COVID-19 Vaccines in Africa
- South Africa: Gauteng Health On Six Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in the War Room
- Nigeria: With 460 New Cases, Nigeria's COVID-19 Burden Crosses 30,000 Mark