Monitoring and promoting safety and effectiveness of medicines in Africa has become a pressing topic in view of the increasing number of new medicines that have become available.
Several initiatives are currently looking into implementing continental policies/guidelines for pharmacovigilance (PV) systems that include active and passive surveillance methods and reporting.
As part of your company’s corporate social responsibility program, supporting local governments in the efficient implementation of their PV systems would be well received.
In collaboration with our network of partners, we can help to ensure that your local PV systems are properly established to meet your obligations whether based on local legal requirements or not. We can help identify the minimum local legal requirements and set up or upgrade your systems.
- Review and writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review and writing of Risk Management Plans,
- Generating periodic reports
- Quality Assurance of PV systems
- Literature and database review
For any specific need related to PV, please contact us for preliminary discussions.
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Over 3m Children Under Five Have Birth Certificates - Rita
- Kenya: Thailand to Assist Kenya Achieve Universal Health Coverage
- Malawi: Malawi to Make Health Services Record Keeping Digital - - Atupele
- Malawi: Pork Shortage - Pig Slaughter Ban Extended
- Liberia: My Heart's Appeal Fetes Persons With Down's Syndrome, Other Disabilities
- Nigeria: Nigeria's Stunted Children - How Carrying Heavy Water Containers Affects Children's Growth
- Malawi: Blantyre DHO in HIV and Aids Awareness Drive
- Malawi: Lunzu Secondary School to Hold Prayers After Strange Illness On Female Students
- Sudan: Workshop for Implementation of International Health Regulations in West Kordufan
- Kenya: Govt Dilly-Dallies On Sex Education As Other Countries Reap the Benefits