Monitoring and promoting safety and effectiveness of medicines in Africa has become a pressing topic in view of the increasing number of new medicines that have become available.
Several initiatives are currently looking into implementing continental policies/guidelines for pharmacovigilance (PV) systems that include active and passive surveillance methods and reporting.
As part of your company’s corporate social responsibility program, supporting local governments in the efficient implementation of their PV systems would be well received.
In collaboration with our network of partners, we can help to ensure that your local PV systems are properly established to meet your obligations whether based on local legal requirements or not. We can help identify the minimum local legal requirements and set up or upgrade your systems.
- Review and writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review and writing of Risk Management Plans,
- Generating periodic reports
- Quality Assurance of PV systems
- Literature and database review
For any specific need related to PV, please contact us for preliminary discussions.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Fourth Wave Sees 'Stark' Increase in Covid-19 Infections in Children Under Five
- Africa: Africa CDC Calls for Calm Amid Surge in Covid Infections
- Namibia: Over 150,000 Vaccines to Be Destroyed
- Egypt: Precautionary Measures, Vaccination Mechanisms to Face Omicron
- Egypt: Egypt Reports 919 New Coronavirus Cases, 57 Fatalities
- Egypt: Cabinet Reiterates Elderly, People With Chronic Diseases Prioritized in Covid Vaccination
- Zimbabwe: Medical Awards Trust to Honour Covid-19 Heroes
- Zimbabwe: National HIV Prevalence Drops From 13,9% to 11,8%
- Africa: Reproductive Health and Rights Activists Unveil Call to Donors
- Nigeria: Covid-19 - Nigeria Confirms 47 New Infections Thursday