Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Uganda to Export Medical Doctors
- Kenya: No Avian and Swine Flu in Kenya, Ministry Says After Outbreak Fears
- Africa: Planning a BBQ? Not If You Want to Save the Planet
- Ghana: MOE Urged to Consider Free Sanitary Pads for School Girls
- Cameroon: Free Health Campaign in Buea - Military Consult, Treats Patients
- Africa: Prominent South African Aids Scientist Inducted Into Royal Society
- Ghana: Wa Regional Hosp Medical Director Axed for Alleged Malfeasance
- Malawi: Animal Rights Body Creates Action Group to Ease Rabies Cases
- Liberia: Pres. Weah Dedicates New Health Facilities at JFKMC
- Liberia: Zika Virus Identified in Liberia?