Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Experts Warn On Gagging Dissenting Voices in Fight Against Covid
- Nigeria: Jonathan, Experts Seek Community Approach to Cancer Fight
- South Africa: President Cyril Ramaphosa Commends Class of 2021 for Persevering Through a Challenging Year
- Africa: Close to 114,000,000 Vaccinations Administered Across the Continent
- Malawi: UNAIDS Rates Malawi Highly On HIV and Aids Prevention and Management
- Tanzania: Mobile Labs Fare Well in Testing for Covid-19
- Tanzania: How Mantra Supported Namtumbo District Hospital to Become Fully Operational Facility
- South Africa: President Commends Class of 2021 for Persevering Through a Challenging Year
- Zimbabwe: Mnangagwa Gathers Tens of Thousands in Violation of Own Covid-19 Rules
- Zimbabwe: Covid-19 Infections Among Learners Decrease