Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: The Global Community Must Unite Against Vaccine Racism and Nationalism and Defeat Covid-19 in Honour of Madiba
- South Africa: Private School Group Curro Warns 2021 Profits May Fall Sharply After Covid-19 Storm
- Eritrea: Summer Work - A Healthy Morning Habit for the Youth
- Zambia: Amid Economic Collapse, Zambians Head to the Polls
- Uganda: Wave of Police Attacks On Reporters During Night-Time Covid Curfew
- Africa: Continent Nears 6.9 Million Confirmed Cases of Covid-19
- Liberia: Religious Leaders Take Covid-19 Awareness to Churches
- South Africa: Western Cape Government Update On Coronavirus and Vaccines As At 03 Aug 2021
- South Africa: SA Vaccinates Over 190 000 People On Tuesday
- Kenya: Hotel Industry Hit Hard By New Covid-19 Rules