Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Brakpan Police Station Temporarily Closed for Decontamination Due to COVID-19 Related Incident
- Congo-Kinshasa: 'Mafia Network' At Centre of COVID Fund Fraud in DR Congo, Says Junior Minister
- Malawi: Providing Care for Cervical Cancer in Malawi
- Africa: Refugees in Africa 'Even More Vulnerable Than Ever' Amid COVID Crisis
- Rwanda: Twenty-two New COVID-19 Cases Identified Out of 2,644 Samples
- Rwanda: New Cases, Recoveries as Rwanda Sees COVID-19 Rates Rise
- Africa: WHO Announces Independent Evaluation of Global COVID-19 Response
- Africa: WHO Calls for Equitable Access to Future COVID-19 Vaccines in Africa
- South Africa: Gauteng Health On Six Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in the War Room
- Nigeria: With 460 New Cases, Nigeria's COVID-19 Burden Crosses 30,000 Mark