Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Africa: Over 9.5 Million Covid-19 Recoveries Across Africa
- Morocco: U.S. Donating 2 Million Covid Vaccine Doses to Kenya, Morocco
- Nigeria: Nigeria Records 26 Lassa Fever Deaths, 115 Cases This Year - NCDC
- East Africa: Breast Cancer Initiative East Africa Founder Speaks Out on New Campaign
- Kenya: Treasury Says Sh9.7 Billion of Covid-19 Funds Diverted to Private Firm
- Nigeria: Senate Passes Bill On Infectious, Contagious Diseases
- Nigeria: Govt Activates 'Emergency Operations' to Curb Lassa Fever
- Africa: UNICEF Launches First U-Report Challenge to Boost Covid-19 Vaccine Uptake
- Nigeria: How e Consign Me? Obesity, a Growing Concern
- Nigeria: Covid-19 - 5.252m Nigerians Fully Vaccinated - NPHCDA