Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa