Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Africa:Africa: Stark Warning From Health Advocate
- Congo-Kinshasa:Plot, Poison, or Curse? Ebola Rumours Spread in Congo
- Africa:Child Deaths From Preventable Causes Cut By Half Since 2000 - UN
- Namibia:Over 600 TB Cases Recorded in Otjozondjupa
- Africa:The Access Challenge Convenes UHC High Level Conference 2018, Bringing Together World Leaders and Global Health Experts in an Effort to Achieve Universal Health Coverage
- Liberia:250 Liberia Ebola Orphans Get Christ Embassy Support
- Africa:Africa Makes Gains in Life Expectancy
- Africa:Recognising the Debilitating Nature Conflict Has On Food Security
- Africa:How Young Voices Can Change Perceptions of Obesity
- Namibia:Stranded Students to Resume Classes