Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Zimbabwe: Mai Titi Breaks Down After Facebook User Taunts Boyfriend Over Her HIV Status
- Africa: U.S. Stops Issuance of Visa for Childbirth
- Nigeria: Medical Trips - Reps Seek Court Approval for President, Govs, Other Public Office Holders
- Nigeria: EU Constructs 170 Latrines for Schools in Borno
- Nigeria: Investigative Journalist Exposes State Country's Oldest Psychiatric Hospital
- Nigeria: NCDC Raises the Alarm Over Rising Cases of Lassa Fever
- Africa: No Scientific Evidence That Wearing a Bra Causes Breast Cancer
- Nigeria: WHO Committee Says Coronavirus, Not a Global Emergency
- Nigeria: Campaigner in Hit and Miss With Facts About Nigeria's Stroke Burden
- Nigeria: U.S. Moves to Stop 'Birth Tourism'