Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: 47 Million Indulge in Open Defecation - Unicef
- Kenya: Legalizing Gay Sex is Just the Right Thing to Do
- Algeria: Algeria and Argentina Certified Malaria-Free By WHO
- Africa: This is How Universal Health Coverage Led to Algeria Being Malaria-Free
- East Africa: Marine-Based 'Blue Economies' Offer Massive Potential
- Gambia: Brikama District Hospital Boosted
- Gambia: 2019 Animal Health Bill Validated
- Tanzania: Plastic Bags Ban - Protecting Local Communities From Industrial Pollution
- Nigeria: 'Strengthening the Healthcare System in North-East Nigeria Is a Priority of WHO' - WHO Nigeria Officer in Charge
- South Africa: Laying Foundations for Precision Cancer Medicine