Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Africa: Former African Leaders Press Emergency Plan to Combat Pandemic
- Africa: Why Sub-Saharan Africa Needs a Unique Response to COVID-19
- Mozambique: Inspectors Seize Fake Disinfectants
- Mozambique: Warning Against 'Exaggerated Optimism' Over COVID-19
- Mozambique: Nyusi Declares State of Emergency
- Zambia: COVID-19 Cases Ris to 35
- Congo-Brazzaville: Congo's Ex-President Dies of Covid-19
- South Africa: COVID-19 - Researcher Develops Self-Sanitising Surface Coating
- Africa: COVID-19 - Urgent Action Needed to Counter Major Threat to Life in Conflict Zones
- Zimbabwe: Social Security Body Turns Hotel Into COVID-19 Quarantine Centre