Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- South Sudan: World Health Organisation Supports South Sudan in Oral Cholera Vaccination Campaign
- Nigeria: Nigeria Launches Campaign to Protect More Than 28 Million Children Against Measles and Meningitis
- Seychelles: Hearing-Impaired Community in Seychelles Gets Its First Sign Language Dictionary
- Southern Africa: SADC Winning Battle Against Malaria
- Angola: Second Stage of Polio Vaccination Kicks Off
- Namibia: Treat Infertility With Professionalism, Empathy - First Lady Geingos
- Zimbabwe: Tariro Hostel for Cancer Patients Re-Opens
- Tanzania: Declare Shortage of Food, PM Tells Regional Authorities
- Uganda: Statement From Uganda's Minister of Health On the National Measles-Rubella and Polio Immunisation Campaign 2019
- South Africa: 'Standing Boxes' Improve Life for Children With Cerebral Palsy