Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Bugando Medical Centre to Receive 13 Medics From Cuba - Ambassador
- Tanzania: Chifutuka Health Centre Due for Completion Feb
- Africa: As Europe Tightens Its Borders, Migrants' Health At Risk
- Namibia: Outlets Run Dry As Meat Ban Impacts Local Markets
- Sudan: Health Ministry Statement On Doctor Killed Outside His Home
- Africa: Youth Voices - Acting to End the Stigma of Homelessness and Menstruation in Africa
- Africa: Migrants Do Not Bring Diseases Into Europe - WHO
- South Sudan: 'The Whole Country Is Traumatised'
- Rwanda: Officials Call for Speedy RBC Reforms
- Tanzania: Let's Not Expect Hospitals to Waive Bills When a Patient Dies