Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Africa:Chimpanzees Eat Plants That Point to New Ways of Treating Diseases
- Nigeria:Medical Association Warns Joint Health Section Union Against Harassing Doctors
- Ethiopia:Nation Aims to Stamp Out Malaria By 2030
- Nigeria:Ebola Scare - Airports On High Alert, Screen Passengers to Prevent Spread
- Congo-Kinshasa:Health Officials Confirm Three New Cases of Ebola
- Congo-Kinshasa:High Risk of Ebola Spreading in DR Congo and Across Its Borders
- Nigeria:Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins in Yola
- East Africa:East Africa 'On High Alert' Over Ebola
- Congo-Kinshasa:WHO Raises Congo Ebola Risk to 'Very High'
- Congo-Kinshasa:Ebola Outbreak Not Yet a Global 'Health Emergency' - UN Health Experts