Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria:Experts Call for Collaboration Against Autism in Nigeria
- Nigeria:Foundation Moves to Save 2,000 Men From Prostate Cancer
- Sudan:Sudan Launches Anti-Polio Campaign to Vaccinate 3 Million Children
- Nigeria:Benue - Concerns As Measles, Malnutrition Take Toll On IDPs
- Nigeria:Presidency Urges Women With Disabilities to Improve Themselves
- Nigeria:Tackling Type 2 Diabetes in Nigeria
- Tanzania:How Tobacco Smoking Stalls Economic Development
- Kenya:Kenya's High Court to Decide On Safe Abortion As Teenager Dies
- Zimbabwe:'Govt Ready to Appoint Medical Board for Kadoma Hospital'
- Zimbabwe:Understanding the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder