Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Covid-19 Stands in the Way of HIV/Aids Fight
- Seychelles: Health Official Warns of Possible Rise in HIV/Aids Cases in Seychelles During Year of Covid
- Malawi: Malawi Prisons Registers No Covid-19
- Malawi: Malawi Makes Progress in HIV and Aids Fight - Chakwera
- South Africa: Aids Victories Show What We Can Do If We Try
- Ethiopia: HIV/ Aids in Alarming Rate in Addis Ababa - Office
- Africa: South Africa Has the Best HIV Policies, Report Finds
- Africa: A critical HIV situation in Central African Republic - A state of silent crisis
- South Africa: Will Covid-19 Vaccines Bring Life Back to Normal in 2021?
- South Africa: Western Cape Finance and Economic Opportunities Releases Procurement Disclosure Report On Covid-19 Spending