Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Over 3m Children Under Five Have Birth Certificates - Rita
- Kenya: Thailand to Assist Kenya Achieve Universal Health Coverage
- Malawi: Malawi to Make Health Services Record Keeping Digital - - Atupele
- Malawi: Pork Shortage - Pig Slaughter Ban Extended
- Liberia: My Heart's Appeal Fetes Persons With Down's Syndrome, Other Disabilities
- Nigeria: Nigeria's Stunted Children - How Carrying Heavy Water Containers Affects Children's Growth
- Malawi: Blantyre DHO in HIV and Aids Awareness Drive
- Malawi: Lunzu Secondary School to Hold Prayers After Strange Illness On Female Students
- Sudan: Workshop for Implementation of International Health Regulations in West Kordufan
- Kenya: Govt Dilly-Dallies On Sex Education As Other Countries Reap the Benefits