Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Eight Patients Affected By Lack of Medical Supplies At Johannesburg Hospital
- Nigeria: NGO Vows to Fight Cervical Cancer
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike - Villager Recounts Horror of Watching Son's Leg Rot
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike On - Claim They Are Still Incapacitated to Report for Work
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike - No One to Certify Deaths At Parirenyatwa
- East Africa: Tanzania 'Not Sharing' Data On Suspected Ebola Cases - WHO
- Tanzania: How Rapid Test Helps Tackle Malaria
- South Africa: Health Dept Moves to Counter Antidepressant Meds Shortage
- Nigeria: 100 Women Undergo Free Surgery to Remove Uterine Fibroid
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Vow to Intensify Push for Better Salaries