Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Uganda:Government Acquires Machine to Manage Blood, Complex Ailments
- South Africa:Rainbow Polony Privately Cleared of Deadly Listeria Strain - Rcl Foods
- South Africa:Girl's Pit Toilet Death Reveals Sad State of School Sanitation - NGOs
- South Africa:Three Major Mistakes Tiger Brands Made in Response to the Listeriosis Crisis
- South Africa:#Listeriosis - Another Life Esidimeni?
- Tanzania:Lissu's Return Home Uncertain - Family
- Ghana:Victims of Teenage Pregnancy Must Go Back to School - -North Dayi MP
- South Africa:Explainer - What's Behind the Rabies Outbreak in South Africa
- Sudan:12 New Cases of Suspected Cholera Reach Central Darfur Centres
- Kenya:Kariuki Says She Followed KNH Regulations in Sending Koros on Leave