Patient Recruitment & Retention
We can help design a strategic programme to address recruitment barriers and challenges specific to a given study protocol and/or identify the leverage opportunities in order to accelerate patient recruitment.
Following a detailed review of the study protocol and assessment of the patient population, we generate a list of potential tactics along with the areas in which they can be implemented. Each action and the assessment of its pros and cons are discussed within the project team leading to a consolidated action plan.
The following actions can be very useful and cost-effective:
- Site tools for subject enrolment
- Advertisement campaigns to increase awareness of the study being carried out (web, radio, and posters)
- Establishing local professional networks for patient referral mailing to local doctors.
- Mailing to local doctors.
Early Stage Clinical Trials
Phase II and III Clinical Trials
Late Phase Clinical Trials
Post Marketing Safety Studies
Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Tmda to Investigate Company Buying Pregnant Women's Urine in Dar es Salaam
- Malawi: MP Musowa Threatens to Boycott Parliament - DPP Says 'Give Teachers Covid Risk Allowance'
- South Africa: Covid-19 - Key Questions About Country's Vaccine Rollout Plan
- Mozambique: More Disease and Death in February Than January
- Namibia: Katutura Hospital Beds Get Facelift Courtesy of Firstrand Namibia Hope Fund
- South Africa: Private Sector Steps Up to the Plate to Back the Covid Vaccine Roll-Out
- Uganda: Covid-19 Curfew - Police Impound Several Vehicles in Lugazi
- Zimbabwe: Establish Report On Covid-19 Resources Received, Govt Urged
- South Africa: Struggling Actors Feel Abandoned By Govt
- South Africa: eTthekwini Gears Up to Rebuild Tourism Industry