Who We Are
Pharmalys is a privately-owned regional Contract Research Organisation (CRO) established in 2008 in the UK. We have a strong presence in the UK and Republic of Ireland with our main European office located in London. Since 2012, we have expanded our operations in West Africa with our main offices in Dakar to better support any of your projects that involve countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
What we do
Pharmalys provides support to life sciences organisations for the conduct of clinical and health studies. Our reputation is based on our outstanding industry knowledge, local expertise and understanding of the challenges that face our clients in the complex environment of health research. We have a particular interest in the areas of metabolic disorders, cardiology, oncology, infectious diseases, respiratory diseases, pain management, feminine health and paediatric medicine.
We have the expertise to manage your entire project from its feasibility assessment right through to study reporting, using state of the art technologies such as electronic data capture, Interactive Voice Response Systems and Clinical Trial Management Systems to name but a few. Alternatively, we can offer stand-alone services, giving you just the level of assistance you require to complement your in-house competencies. In either case, we always provide an expert project team that is well-suited to your own teams to ensure successful cooperation.
We deliver a competitive advantage to our clients by implementing flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions.
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: The Global Community Must Unite Against Vaccine Racism and Nationalism and Defeat Covid-19 in Honour of Madiba
- South Africa: Private School Group Curro Warns 2021 Profits May Fall Sharply After Covid-19 Storm
- Eritrea: Summer Work - A Healthy Morning Habit for the Youth
- Zambia: Amid Economic Collapse, Zambians Head to the Polls
- Uganda: Wave of Police Attacks On Reporters During Night-Time Covid Curfew
- Africa: Continent Nears 6.9 Million Confirmed Cases of Covid-19
- Liberia: Religious Leaders Take Covid-19 Awareness to Churches
- South Africa: Western Cape Government Update On Coronavirus and Vaccines As At 03 Aug 2021
- South Africa: SA Vaccinates Over 190 000 People On Tuesday
- Kenya: Hotel Industry Hit Hard By New Covid-19 Rules