Who We Are
Pharmalys is a privately-owned regional Contract Research Organisation (CRO) established in 2008 in the UK. We have a strong presence in the UK and Republic of Ireland with our main European office located in London. Since 2012, we have expanded our operations in West Africa with our main offices in Dakar to better support any of your projects that involve countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
What we do
Pharmalys provides support to life sciences organisations for the conduct of clinical and health studies. Our reputation is based on our outstanding industry knowledge, local expertise and understanding of the challenges that face our clients in the complex environment of health research. We have a particular interest in the areas of metabolic disorders, cardiology, oncology, infectious diseases, respiratory diseases, pain management, feminine health and paediatric medicine.
We have the expertise to manage your entire project from its feasibility assessment right through to study reporting, using state of the art technologies such as electronic data capture, Interactive Voice Response Systems and Clinical Trial Management Systems to name but a few. Alternatively, we can offer stand-alone services, giving you just the level of assistance you require to complement your in-house competencies. In either case, we always provide an expert project team that is well-suited to your own teams to ensure successful cooperation.
We deliver a competitive advantage to our clients by implementing flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions.
Health News - Africa
- Uganda:Government Acquires Machine to Manage Blood, Complex Ailments
- South Africa:Rainbow Polony Privately Cleared of Deadly Listeria Strain - Rcl Foods
- South Africa:Girl's Pit Toilet Death Reveals Sad State of School Sanitation - NGOs
- South Africa:Three Major Mistakes Tiger Brands Made in Response to the Listeriosis Crisis
- South Africa:#Listeriosis - Another Life Esidimeni?
- Tanzania:Lissu's Return Home Uncertain - Family
- Ghana:Victims of Teenage Pregnancy Must Go Back to School - -North Dayi MP
- South Africa:Explainer - What's Behind the Rabies Outbreak in South Africa
- Sudan:12 New Cases of Suspected Cholera Reach Central Darfur Centres
- Kenya:Kariuki Says She Followed KNH Regulations in Sending Koros on Leave