Who We Are
Pharmalys is a privately-owned regional Contract Research Organisation (CRO) established in 2008 in the UK. We have a strong presence in the UK and Republic of Ireland with our main European office located in London. Since 2012, we have expanded our operations in West Africa with our main offices in Dakar to better support any of your projects that involve countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
What we do
Pharmalys provides support to life sciences organisations for the conduct of clinical and health studies. Our reputation is based on our outstanding industry knowledge, local expertise and understanding of the challenges that face our clients in the complex environment of health research. We have a particular interest in the areas of metabolic disorders, cardiology, oncology, infectious diseases, respiratory diseases, pain management, feminine health and paediatric medicine.
We have the expertise to manage your entire project from its feasibility assessment right through to study reporting, using state of the art technologies such as electronic data capture, Interactive Voice Response Systems and Clinical Trial Management Systems to name but a few. Alternatively, we can offer stand-alone services, giving you just the level of assistance you require to complement your in-house competencies. In either case, we always provide an expert project team that is well-suited to your own teams to ensure successful cooperation.
We deliver a competitive advantage to our clients by implementing flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions.
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa