Who We Are
Pharmalys is a privately-owned regional Contract Research Organisation (CRO) established in 2008 in the UK. We have a strong presence in the UK and Republic of Ireland with our main European office located in London. Since 2012, we have expanded our operations in West Africa with our main offices in Dakar to better support any of your projects that involve countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
What we do
Pharmalys provides support to life sciences organisations for the conduct of clinical and health studies. Our reputation is based on our outstanding industry knowledge, local expertise and understanding of the challenges that face our clients in the complex environment of health research. We have a particular interest in the areas of metabolic disorders, cardiology, oncology, infectious diseases, respiratory diseases, pain management, feminine health and paediatric medicine.
We have the expertise to manage your entire project from its feasibility assessment right through to study reporting, using state of the art technologies such as electronic data capture, Interactive Voice Response Systems and Clinical Trial Management Systems to name but a few. Alternatively, we can offer stand-alone services, giving you just the level of assistance you require to complement your in-house competencies. In either case, we always provide an expert project team that is well-suited to your own teams to ensure successful cooperation.
We deliver a competitive advantage to our clients by implementing flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions.
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Tmda to Investigate Company Buying Pregnant Women's Urine in Dar es Salaam
- Malawi: MP Musowa Threatens to Boycott Parliament - DPP Says 'Give Teachers Covid Risk Allowance'
- South Africa: Covid-19 - Key Questions About Country's Vaccine Rollout Plan
- Mozambique: More Disease and Death in February Than January
- Namibia: Katutura Hospital Beds Get Facelift Courtesy of Firstrand Namibia Hope Fund
- South Africa: Private Sector Steps Up to the Plate to Back the Covid Vaccine Roll-Out
- Uganda: Covid-19 Curfew - Police Impound Several Vehicles in Lugazi
- Zimbabwe: Establish Report On Covid-19 Resources Received, Govt Urged
- South Africa: Struggling Actors Feel Abandoned By Govt
- South Africa: eTthekwini Gears Up to Rebuild Tourism Industry