Our Clients Feedback
What our clients say about us
E. J., Research Nurse, DeNDRoN network, UK
Working with a smaller company like Pharmalys has meant that we have been able to get to know the staff and have had a very good working relationship with them. They have been an excellent liaison between our site and the Sponsor company. I honestly cannot praise the Phamalys CRA enough!
Dr Y. L., Principal Investigator, Ireland
Pharmalys provides excellent support in a timely manner. No query is too small to be dealt with and all are responded to in a short time frame. Staff are always knowledgeable, polite and easily contacted.
Dr D. T., National Chief Investigator, UK
Pharmalys has shouldered the responsibility and has supported me in an American company sponsored trial here in the UK. Pharmalys was very supportive of the whole mine field of the Trial/Ethics application which has become a virtual ‘no go’ area for clinicians.
C. B., Senior Clinical Manager, Biopharma USA
Working with Pharmalys has been a real pleasure. They are highly diligent, extremely knowledgeable and have made running our clinical trial in the UK very easy. Certainly, for any other EU studies that I may be working on in the future, Pharmalys will be the first CRO that I will approach.
Y. M. CEO, Orbix Medical
I have worked with Marieme and the Pharmalys team for the last 18 months on multiple submissions for clinical trials for medical devices in Europe and monitoring services for clinical trials. I found them to be extremely thorough, very professional with high working standards and at the same time very patient and pleasant to work with.
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Sickle Cell Disease Patients to Be Registered
- Uganda: Sports Return Drama
- Kenya: Queries As Teachers Return to Dirty Schools
- Africa: The Continent Must Address Its Debt Burden Once the Pandemic Is Under Control
- Africa: Why Covid Makes Internet Access More Urgent Than Ever
- Africa: Intercontinental Energy Forum to Discuss Post-Covid Challenges
- Somalia: Somalia Observes Maritime Sector Role in Post-Covid-19 Economic Recovery
- Nigeria: 9 Test Positive for Covid-19 in Kwara Utd
- Africa: Social, Environmental Factors Seen Behind Africa's Low Covid-19 Cases
- South Africa: We Looked At the Link Between Sexual Violence and Unintended Pregnancy