Late Phase Clinical Trials
Late phase clinical trials are all about a successful transition from development to commercialisation and it is important to understand that they are conducted for various reasons that differ to those of earlier stage clinical trials. In some cases, it will be for providing a strong confirmation of your product’s pre-approval study data on larger patient groups; in other case, it will be for the exploration of new indications by studying different patient populations.
Different goals mean a different approach and we always keep in mind that your clients are our clients too. In this context, we will strive to develop a fruitful relationship with investigators and to promote the image of your company and compounds as if they were our own. We know you worked hard to build and maintain sponsor/site relationships and we will make sure we never compromise them. Our monitors will simply be an extension of your own field staff.
At every stage of the project we will give you the visibility and transparency you need to check the progress of your research without involving you in tedious micromanagement and unnecessary work.
Project Management / Medical Writing / Medical Monitoring
Site Identification and Qualification / Regulatory Affairs
Clinical Monitoring / Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Over 3m Children Under Five Have Birth Certificates - Rita
- Kenya: Thailand to Assist Kenya Achieve Universal Health Coverage
- Malawi: Malawi to Make Health Services Record Keeping Digital - - Atupele
- Malawi: Pork Shortage - Pig Slaughter Ban Extended
- Liberia: My Heart's Appeal Fetes Persons With Down's Syndrome, Other Disabilities
- Nigeria: Nigeria's Stunted Children - How Carrying Heavy Water Containers Affects Children's Growth
- Malawi: Blantyre DHO in HIV and Aids Awareness Drive
- Malawi: Lunzu Secondary School to Hold Prayers After Strange Illness On Female Students
- Sudan: Workshop for Implementation of International Health Regulations in West Kordufan
- Kenya: Govt Dilly-Dallies On Sex Education As Other Countries Reap the Benefits