Late Phase Clinical Trials
Late phase clinical trials are all about a successful transition from development to commercialisation and it is important to understand that they are conducted for various reasons that differ to those of earlier stage clinical trials. In some cases, it will be for providing a strong confirmation of your product’s pre-approval study data on larger patient groups; in other case, it will be for the exploration of new indications by studying different patient populations.
Different goals mean a different approach and we always keep in mind that your clients are our clients too. In this context, we will strive to develop a fruitful relationship with investigators and to promote the image of your company and compounds as if they were our own. We know you worked hard to build and maintain sponsor/site relationships and we will make sure we never compromise them. Our monitors will simply be an extension of your own field staff.
At every stage of the project we will give you the visibility and transparency you need to check the progress of your research without involving you in tedious micromanagement and unnecessary work.
Project Management / Medical Writing / Medical Monitoring
Site Identification and Qualification / Regulatory Affairs
Clinical Monitoring / Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Namibia:Bank Releases Report On Funding the Fight Against Malaria
- Zimbabwe:Nurses Rush to Court As Chiwenga Threatens 'War' and 'Violence'
- South Africa:Fumigation Teams Helping in the Fight Against Malaria in Limpopo
- Africa:We are Ready to Beat Malaria, Are You?
- Ethiopia:Local Pharmaceutical Industries Running Under Capacity
- Ethiopia:Ministry to Start Providing Vaccination Against Cervical Cancer in October This Year
- Nigeria:World Malaria Day - WHO Urges Nigeria, Others to Boost Investments in Malaria Control
- South Africa:North West Government On Completion of Forensic Investigations in the Department of Health
- South Sudan:For Medical Workers, Just Reaching the Sick Is a Challenge
- Malawi:Mutharika Secures Dental School Project for Malawi in Scotland