Late Phase Clinical Trials
Late phase clinical trials are all about a successful transition from development to commercialisation and it is important to understand that they are conducted for various reasons that differ to those of earlier stage clinical trials. In some cases, it will be for providing a strong confirmation of your product’s pre-approval study data on larger patient groups; in other case, it will be for the exploration of new indications by studying different patient populations.
Different goals mean a different approach and we always keep in mind that your clients are our clients too. In this context, we will strive to develop a fruitful relationship with investigators and to promote the image of your company and compounds as if they were our own. We know you worked hard to build and maintain sponsor/site relationships and we will make sure we never compromise them. Our monitors will simply be an extension of your own field staff.
At every stage of the project we will give you the visibility and transparency you need to check the progress of your research without involving you in tedious micromanagement and unnecessary work.
Project Management / Medical Writing / Medical Monitoring
Site Identification and Qualification / Regulatory Affairs
Clinical Monitoring / Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Uganda: Uganda to Export Medical Doctors
- Kenya: No Avian and Swine Flu in Kenya, Ministry Says After Outbreak Fears
- Africa: Planning a BBQ? Not If You Want to Save the Planet
- Ghana: MOE Urged to Consider Free Sanitary Pads for School Girls
- Cameroon: Free Health Campaign in Buea - Military Consult, Treats Patients
- Africa: Prominent South African Aids Scientist Inducted Into Royal Society
- Ghana: Wa Regional Hosp Medical Director Axed for Alleged Malfeasance
- Malawi: Animal Rights Body Creates Action Group to Ease Rabies Cases
- Liberia: Pres. Weah Dedicates New Health Facilities at JFKMC
- Liberia: Zika Virus Identified in Liberia?