Late Phase Clinical Trials
Late phase clinical trials are all about a successful transition from development to commercialisation and it is important to understand that they are conducted for various reasons that differ to those of earlier stage clinical trials. In some cases, it will be for providing a strong confirmation of your product’s pre-approval study data on larger patient groups; in other case, it will be for the exploration of new indications by studying different patient populations.
Different goals mean a different approach and we always keep in mind that your clients are our clients too. In this context, we will strive to develop a fruitful relationship with investigators and to promote the image of your company and compounds as if they were our own. We know you worked hard to build and maintain sponsor/site relationships and we will make sure we never compromise them. Our monitors will simply be an extension of your own field staff.
At every stage of the project we will give you the visibility and transparency you need to check the progress of your research without involving you in tedious micromanagement and unnecessary work.
Project Management / Medical Writing / Medical Monitoring
Site Identification and Qualification / Regulatory Affairs
Clinical Monitoring / Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa