Late Phase Clinical Trials
Late phase clinical trials are all about a successful transition from development to commercialisation and it is important to understand that they are conducted for various reasons that differ to those of earlier stage clinical trials. In some cases, it will be for providing a strong confirmation of your product’s pre-approval study data on larger patient groups; in other case, it will be for the exploration of new indications by studying different patient populations.
Different goals mean a different approach and we always keep in mind that your clients are our clients too. In this context, we will strive to develop a fruitful relationship with investigators and to promote the image of your company and compounds as if they were our own. We know you worked hard to build and maintain sponsor/site relationships and we will make sure we never compromise them. Our monitors will simply be an extension of your own field staff.
At every stage of the project we will give you the visibility and transparency you need to check the progress of your research without involving you in tedious micromanagement and unnecessary work.
Project Management / Medical Writing / Medical Monitoring
Site Identification and Qualification / Regulatory Affairs
Clinical Monitoring / Data Management and Biostatistics
Pharmacovigilance / Quality Assurance
Call us to find out how our Phase II and III Clinical Trials Solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Mama Rosie Emerges 2019 Daily Trust African of the Year
- Uganda: Licensing Problems Halt Medical Marijuana Bids
- Africa: Seychelles Reaches UN's 'Very High' Development Group, Validating Investments in Health, Education
- Zimbabwe: Higherlife Foundation Initiative Brings 362 Doctors Back to Work
- Zimbabwe: Legislator Challenges Health Minister to Explain ARV After Effects
- South Africa: Services At Soweto Hospital Were Not Affected By Generator Failure - Gauteng Health Dept
- South Africa: Tshwane Hospitals, Clinics Affected By Floods Still Operational - Health MEC Masuku
- Kenya: Counties Urged to Hasten Signing of Framework on Health Ahead of Full UHC Rollout
- Senegal: When Microfinance Leads to Major Healing - Bridging Agriculture and Health in Senegal
- Kenya: Children No Longer Have to Bear With Bitter ARVs