Investigator Database Terms & Conditions
- Pharmalys is a Clinical Research Organisation that provides services to the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industries to develop new treatments.
- Pharmalys is committed to respecting the privacy of its clinical investigators and establishing an internal policy to ensure that your information is collected and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The purpose of your submitting the requested details to Pharmalys is to allow Pharmalys to collect information about you and your research facility and use the information to form part of a database which can be used to identify investigators for participation in conducting clinical trials. Pharmalys may transfer this information to Sponsors or third parties located within or outside of the European Union as required for the conduct of clinical studies whether by electronic communication, by fax or by post.
In addition, Pharmalys may disclose your data to the extent it is required to do so by operation of law, rule or regulation.
- All processing of personal data is for the purpose listed above provided you give your consent. The personal data will be under the control of Pharmalys. You have the right to:
a. To access your personal date
b. To ask for correction of inaccurate information
c. Withdraw your consent at any time
- Pharmalys will use email or phone calls to provide you with alerts regarding clinical trials that are being conducted. You hereby consent to such communications. If at any time you would prefer not to be contacted or if you would like to access your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line and your name will be removed from the contact list within a maximum of 28 days.
- Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
Pharmalys takes the issue of data privacy very seriously; however Pharmalys and its directors and employees shall not be liable to you for any damage in connection with you submitting your personal data.
- All communications, queries and subject access requests which are related to data protection issues should be addressed to Marieme Ba, 2 Oaks Court, Warwick House, Warwick Road, Borehamwood, WD6 1GS.
- Pharmalys cannot guarantee participation in any clinical trial.
- If you are selected for consideration for a clinical trial, you may receive information concerning scientific, technical or business information pertaining to either Pharmalys or its Sponsors considered to be confidential. In that case, you agree not to disclose the information to any unauthorized person or third party without Pharmalys’s written consent.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree that the following personal data may be retained by Pharmalys in its Investigator Database and individual trial master files.
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Nigeria Moves to End Communicable Diseases Among People Who Use Drugs
- Namibia: Tsumeb District Hospital Falling Apart
- Malawi: Beautify Malawi Trust Tackling Infertility Problems
- Namibia: No Official Proposal to Legalise Cannabis Yet
- Angola: Polio Vaccination Reaches Over 500,000 Children - Official
- Namibia: New-Born Baby Found At Walvis Dumpsite
- South Africa: Remember the Suzy Collection Doll? She Bids Farewell After 66 Years Outside Supermarkets
- South Africa: Free State Health MEC Condemns Violent Attacks On EMS
- Nigeria: Customs Uncovers N5 Billion Tramadol, Codeine in Lagos Warehouse
- Malawi: Beam Trust Takes Infertility Messages to Communities