Throughout our professional experience we have built up an extensive database of key opinion leaders, qualified researchers, investigators and professional sites across a wide range of therapeutic areas. Furthermore, we continually identify new potential researchers through advertising campaigns, referrals and networking.
Our database of investigators is an important resource allowing us to conduct a realistic feasibility assessment at very short notice leading to the selection of the best investigational sites, the correct number of sites and accurate patient recruitment rates, never losing sight of the specifics of your individual project.
We also survey different patient advocacy groups which enables us to target the appropriate investigators and provide the best feedback.
Our honesty and professionalism in this area mean you will be in a position to make the correct decisions on how to conduct your projects based on current factual information.
- Early Stage Clinical Trials
- Phase II and III Clinical Trials
- Late Phase Clinical Trials
- Post Marketing Safety Studies
- Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
- Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Eight Patients Affected By Lack of Medical Supplies At Johannesburg Hospital
- Nigeria: NGO Vows to Fight Cervical Cancer
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike - Villager Recounts Horror of Watching Son's Leg Rot
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike On - Claim They Are Still Incapacitated to Report for Work
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Strike - No One to Certify Deaths At Parirenyatwa
- East Africa: Tanzania 'Not Sharing' Data On Suspected Ebola Cases - WHO
- Tanzania: How Rapid Test Helps Tackle Malaria
- South Africa: Health Dept Moves to Counter Antidepressant Meds Shortage
- Nigeria: 100 Women Undergo Free Surgery to Remove Uterine Fibroid
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Vow to Intensify Push for Better Salaries