Throughout our professional experience we have built up an extensive database of key opinion leaders, qualified researchers, investigators and professional sites across a wide range of therapeutic areas. Furthermore, we continually identify new potential researchers through advertising campaigns, referrals and networking.
Our database of investigators is an important resource allowing us to conduct a realistic feasibility assessment at very short notice leading to the selection of the best investigational sites, the correct number of sites and accurate patient recruitment rates, never losing sight of the specifics of your individual project.
We also survey different patient advocacy groups which enables us to target the appropriate investigators and provide the best feedback.
Our honesty and professionalism in this area mean you will be in a position to make the correct decisions on how to conduct your projects based on current factual information.
- Early Stage Clinical Trials
- Phase II and III Clinical Trials
- Late Phase Clinical Trials
- Post Marketing Safety Studies
- Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
- Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: 47 Million Indulge in Open Defecation - Unicef
- Kenya: Legalizing Gay Sex is Just the Right Thing to Do
- Algeria: Algeria and Argentina Certified Malaria-Free By WHO
- Africa: This is How Universal Health Coverage Led to Algeria Being Malaria-Free
- East Africa: Marine-Based 'Blue Economies' Offer Massive Potential
- Gambia: Brikama District Hospital Boosted
- Gambia: 2019 Animal Health Bill Validated
- Tanzania: Plastic Bags Ban - Protecting Local Communities From Industrial Pollution
- Nigeria: 'Strengthening the Healthcare System in North-East Nigeria Is a Priority of WHO' - WHO Nigeria Officer in Charge
- South Africa: Laying Foundations for Precision Cancer Medicine