Throughout our professional experience we have built up an extensive database of key opinion leaders, qualified researchers, investigators and professional sites across a wide range of therapeutic areas. Furthermore, we continually identify new potential researchers through advertising campaigns, referrals and networking.
Our database of investigators is an important resource allowing us to conduct a realistic feasibility assessment at very short notice leading to the selection of the best investigational sites, the correct number of sites and accurate patient recruitment rates, never losing sight of the specifics of your individual project.
We also survey different patient advocacy groups which enables us to target the appropriate investigators and provide the best feedback.
Our honesty and professionalism in this area mean you will be in a position to make the correct decisions on how to conduct your projects based on current factual information.
- Early Stage Clinical Trials
- Phase II and III Clinical Trials
- Late Phase Clinical Trials
- Post Marketing Safety Studies
- Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
- Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- Nigeria: Experts Decry Non-Release of N55bn 2018 Basic Health Fund
- Nigeria: Nigerian Doctors, Nurses Commit to Harmonious Relationship
- Congo-Kinshasa: Violence Puts Ebola Humanitarian Response At Risk - World Food Programme
- Uganda: New Effort Against HIV/Aids Law
- Malawi: NGO Distributes 8.2 Million Mosquito Nets
- Malawi: Cancer Centre Ready By 2019 - Health Minister Muluzi
- Nigeria: 'Slippery Floors Can Cause Permanent Disability, Death'
- Namibia: Red Cross, Chinese Embassy Host Hepatitis Awareness
- Uganda: Clinical Trial of Injectable ARV Drug Starts in Uganda
- East Africa: Tanzania, Burundi Lead in Consumption of Antibiotics in East Africa