Throughout our professional experience we have built up an extensive database of key opinion leaders, qualified researchers, investigators and professional sites across a wide range of therapeutic areas. Furthermore, we continually identify new potential researchers through advertising campaigns, referrals and networking.
Our database of investigators is an important resource allowing us to conduct a realistic feasibility assessment at very short notice leading to the selection of the best investigational sites, the correct number of sites and accurate patient recruitment rates, never losing sight of the specifics of your individual project.
We also survey different patient advocacy groups which enables us to target the appropriate investigators and provide the best feedback.
Our honesty and professionalism in this area mean you will be in a position to make the correct decisions on how to conduct your projects based on current factual information.
- Early Stage Clinical Trials
- Phase II and III Clinical Trials
- Late Phase Clinical Trials
- Post Marketing Safety Studies
- Product Value and Effectiveness in Real-world
- Public Health and Social Science Research
Health News - Africa
- South Sudan: World Health Organisation Supports South Sudan in Oral Cholera Vaccination Campaign
- Nigeria: Nigeria Launches Campaign to Protect More Than 28 Million Children Against Measles and Meningitis
- Seychelles: Hearing-Impaired Community in Seychelles Gets Its First Sign Language Dictionary
- Southern Africa: SADC Winning Battle Against Malaria
- Angola: Second Stage of Polio Vaccination Kicks Off
- Namibia: Treat Infertility With Professionalism, Empathy - First Lady Geingos
- Zimbabwe: Tariro Hostel for Cancer Patients Re-Opens
- Tanzania: Declare Shortage of Food, PM Tells Regional Authorities
- Uganda: Statement From Uganda's Minister of Health On the National Measles-Rubella and Polio Immunisation Campaign 2019
- South Africa: 'Standing Boxes' Improve Life for Children With Cerebral Palsy