Early Stage Clinical Trials
Getting the right support at a very early stage in the development of your compounds is essential and avoids delays in your clinical development programs. In some cases, funding is closely dependent on the strength of early phase study data to secure funding to move your products forward. Therefore, planning and execution of your early stage trials is paramount.
Pharmalys can support your early phase clinical trials by identifying accredited Phase I units and providing experienced and dedicated staff. We make sure all stakeholders for your Phase I study understand their responsibilities in running early stage human studies and that they are well trained and prepared to deliver what is expected from them.
To ensure rapid recruitment of healthy volunteers or specific patient populations, we set up project specific partnerships with locally identified call centres that can quickly implement a recruitment campaign and with local hospitals that have access to extensive patient databases.
Call us to find out how our Early Stage Clinical Trials solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: 443 New Covid-19 Cases Reported
- Africa: Flight From Cities Due to Covid-19 Short-Lived, Says Flagship UN-Habitat Report
- Africa: UCT's Kelly Chibale Listed Among Africa's Top 25 Public Health Leaders
- Namibia: Mental Health a Neglected Crisis
- Namibia: Namibia Exports World's 'Greenest Charcoal'
- South Africa: Children's Rights to Nutrition Must Be Put At the Centre of Food Systems, Conference Is Told
- Ghana: Afari Military Hospital to Employ 2,000 Health Auxiliary Workers - Defence Minister
- Morocco: Namibian Top Ref to Officiate in Morocco
- South Africa: Court Action to Stop Immigrants Being Denied Life-Saving Healthcare
- Gambia: Ensuring Rights While Protecting Health!