Early Stage Clinical Trials
Getting the right support at a very early stage in the development of your compounds is essential and avoids delays in your clinical development programs. In some cases, funding is closely dependent on the strength of early phase study data to secure funding to move your products forward. Therefore, planning and execution of your early stage trials is paramount.
Pharmalys can support your early phase clinical trials by identifying accredited Phase I units and providing experienced and dedicated staff. We make sure all stakeholders for your Phase I study understand their responsibilities in running early stage human studies and that they are well trained and prepared to deliver what is expected from them.
To ensure rapid recruitment of healthy volunteers or specific patient populations, we set up project specific partnerships with locally identified call centres that can quickly implement a recruitment campaign and with local hospitals that have access to extensive patient databases.
Call us to find out how our Early Stage Clinical Trials solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Namibia:Bank Releases Report On Funding the Fight Against Malaria
- Zimbabwe:Nurses Rush to Court As Chiwenga Threatens 'War' and 'Violence'
- South Africa:Fumigation Teams Helping in the Fight Against Malaria in Limpopo
- Africa:We are Ready to Beat Malaria, Are You?
- Ethiopia:Local Pharmaceutical Industries Running Under Capacity
- Ethiopia:Ministry to Start Providing Vaccination Against Cervical Cancer in October This Year
- Nigeria:World Malaria Day - WHO Urges Nigeria, Others to Boost Investments in Malaria Control
- South Africa:North West Government On Completion of Forensic Investigations in the Department of Health
- South Sudan:For Medical Workers, Just Reaching the Sick Is a Challenge
- Malawi:Mutharika Secures Dental School Project for Malawi in Scotland