Early Stage Clinical Trials
Getting the right support at a very early stage in the development of your compounds is essential and avoids delays in your clinical development programs. In some cases, funding is closely dependent on the strength of early phase study data to secure funding to move your products forward. Therefore, planning and execution of your early stage trials is paramount.
Pharmalys can support your early phase clinical trials by identifying accredited Phase I units and providing experienced and dedicated staff. We make sure all stakeholders for your Phase I study understand their responsibilities in running early stage human studies and that they are well trained and prepared to deliver what is expected from them.
To ensure rapid recruitment of healthy volunteers or specific patient populations, we set up project specific partnerships with locally identified call centres that can quickly implement a recruitment campaign and with local hospitals that have access to extensive patient databases.
Call us to find out how our Early Stage Clinical Trials solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- South Africa: Mama Rosie Emerges 2019 Daily Trust African of the Year
- Uganda: Licensing Problems Halt Medical Marijuana Bids
- Africa: Seychelles Reaches UN's 'Very High' Development Group, Validating Investments in Health, Education
- Zimbabwe: Higherlife Foundation Initiative Brings 362 Doctors Back to Work
- Zimbabwe: Legislator Challenges Health Minister to Explain ARV After Effects
- South Africa: Services At Soweto Hospital Were Not Affected By Generator Failure - Gauteng Health Dept
- South Africa: Tshwane Hospitals, Clinics Affected By Floods Still Operational - Health MEC Masuku
- Kenya: Counties Urged to Hasten Signing of Framework on Health Ahead of Full UHC Rollout
- Senegal: When Microfinance Leads to Major Healing - Bridging Agriculture and Health in Senegal
- Kenya: Children No Longer Have to Bear With Bitter ARVs