Early Stage Clinical Trials
Getting the right support at a very early stage in the development of your compounds is essential and avoids delays in your clinical development programs. In some cases, funding is closely dependent on the strength of early phase study data to secure funding to move your products forward. Therefore, planning and execution of your early stage trials is paramount.
Pharmalys can support your early phase clinical trials by identifying accredited Phase I units and providing experienced and dedicated staff. We make sure all stakeholders for your Phase I study understand their responsibilities in running early stage human studies and that they are well trained and prepared to deliver what is expected from them.
To ensure rapid recruitment of healthy volunteers or specific patient populations, we set up project specific partnerships with locally identified call centres that can quickly implement a recruitment campaign and with local hospitals that have access to extensive patient databases.
Call us to find out how our Early Stage Clinical Trials solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Tanzania: Bugando Medical Centre to Receive 13 Medics From Cuba - Ambassador
- Tanzania: Chifutuka Health Centre Due for Completion Feb
- Africa: As Europe Tightens Its Borders, Migrants' Health At Risk
- Namibia: Outlets Run Dry As Meat Ban Impacts Local Markets
- Sudan: Health Ministry Statement On Doctor Killed Outside His Home
- Africa: Youth Voices - Acting to End the Stigma of Homelessness and Menstruation in Africa
- Africa: Migrants Do Not Bring Diseases Into Europe - WHO
- South Sudan: 'The Whole Country Is Traumatised'
- Rwanda: Officials Call for Speedy RBC Reforms
- Tanzania: Let's Not Expect Hospitals to Waive Bills When a Patient Dies