Early Stage Clinical Trials
Getting the right support at a very early stage in the development of your compounds is essential and avoids delays in your clinical development programs. In some cases, funding is closely dependent on the strength of early phase study data to secure funding to move your products forward. Therefore, planning and execution of your early stage trials is paramount.
Pharmalys can support your early phase clinical trials by identifying accredited Phase I units and providing experienced and dedicated staff. We make sure all stakeholders for your Phase I study understand their responsibilities in running early stage human studies and that they are well trained and prepared to deliver what is expected from them.
To ensure rapid recruitment of healthy volunteers or specific patient populations, we set up project specific partnerships with locally identified call centres that can quickly implement a recruitment campaign and with local hospitals that have access to extensive patient databases.
Call us to find out how our Early Stage Clinical Trials solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Mozambique: A Further 28 COVID-19 Cases Diagnosed
- Seychelles: 6 Seychellois With Loose Connection to Spanish Fleet Test Positive for COVID-19
- Angola: COVID-19 - Wearing Face Mask in Public to Be Mandatory in Angola
- Africa: Funeral Rites and COVID-19 - What Must Be Done to Respect Tradition and Keep People Safe
- South Africa: Allow Us to Operate At Full Capacity, Pleads Taxi Association Before Parliament
- Lesotho: COVID-19 Infections Shoot to 35
- South Africa: Antibody Testing - the Missing Weapon in the Fight Against COVID-19 in South Africa
- Lesotho: 500 Basotho Quarantined Over COVID-19
- Lesotho: Khasipe Outlines COVID-19 Strategy
- South Africa: South Africans Must Be Healthier for Universal Healthcare to Succeed