Early Stage Clinical Trials
Getting the right support at a very early stage in the development of your compounds is essential and avoids delays in your clinical development programs. In some cases, funding is closely dependent on the strength of early phase study data to secure funding to move your products forward. Therefore, planning and execution of your early stage trials is paramount.
Pharmalys can support your early phase clinical trials by identifying accredited Phase I units and providing experienced and dedicated staff. We make sure all stakeholders for your Phase I study understand their responsibilities in running early stage human studies and that they are well trained and prepared to deliver what is expected from them.
To ensure rapid recruitment of healthy volunteers or specific patient populations, we set up project specific partnerships with locally identified call centres that can quickly implement a recruitment campaign and with local hospitals that have access to extensive patient databases.
Call us to find out how our Early Stage Clinical Trials solutions can work for you
Health News - Africa
- Liberia:Senate Receives Free Health Services, Medical Care Act
- Tanzania:Older HIV-Positive Children Should Be Notified
- Tanzania:'Children Deserve Free Medical Care
- Tanzania:Tackling NCDs - Tanzania Faces Tough Journey
- Africa:Let's Eat Our Way to a Healthier Planet
- Nigeria:Mother, Baby Stranded in Luth Over N306,200 Bill
- Southern Africa:Digital Solutions Transform Southern Africa Healthcare
- Egypt:Minister Checks On Health Ministry's Plan During Eidul Fitr
- Kenya:Man Joins Hands With Sex Workers in Anti-HIV Battle
- Congo-Kinshasa:Ebola Outbreak Poses Challenges for Bush Meat